Pintar5

Great Lineages Found in AP

Then right after, found this lovely checker with bright pinks and silvers.  So lovely.

Sweet. There's a story behind that egg.

The first time I bred the parents, oh ages ago they refused. I know they did because I was so cross because they would be perfect together. Then a few days ago I was gifted a pretty egg that would make a perfect mate for one of them so I went looking for them on my scroll. I have over 2000 dragons so once I found one of them I clicked breed and scrolled down to the bottom to find the name of the greyed out dragon.

Only there wasn't one. So I kept looking found her and bred them again. That egg is the result.

Edited by Wiz

my sister wanted to share this. It's epically inbred, and looks like someone put a LOT of work in to it. It's gorgeous.

That is one of mine smile.gif I am waiting on a pink to continue the lineage smile.gif

That is one of mine smile.gif I am waiting on a pink to continue the lineage smile.gif

It's awesome! (as is this - I was looking for an appropriate emoticon but there's nothing there that quite captures my wide-eyed awe.)

I honestly CANNOT believe I grabbed this!!!

Just wow! Thank you so much breeder!

Ah, I was wondering if someone posted about it. That was an accidental locked breeding. xd.png

But I wasn't too worried about it since I already got the swap I needed from them so I was just hoping it got a good home. And I see it did. smile.gif

Cool Black. There's a proper Alt Sweetling checker in there - love it biggrin.gif Edited by Orlageddon