Pintar5

Great Lineages Found in AP

Found this gold on the AP today. Don't know what I want to do with it yet, but it was weird catching it. Clicked on it when I saw it, checked it on my scroll, checked it's lineage, went back to the ap. Another gold pop'd up, I clicked. Thought I was super freaking lucky for catching two that fast, checked it's linage.... *blinks* it had the same parents as the first gold I caught. But multiple clutches don't happen to non holidays anymore. So I look closely at both golds and realize it's the same egg. I caught it twice off the AP in a manner of two minutes. *blinks*

Found this gold on the AP today. Don't know what I want to do with it yet, but it was weird catching it. Clicked on it when I saw it, checked it on my scroll, checked it's lineage, went back to the ap. Another gold pop'd up, I clicked. Thought I was super freaking lucky for catching two that fast, checked it's linage.... *blinks* it had the same parents as the first gold I caught. But multiple clutches don't happen to non holidays anymore. So I look closely at both golds and realize it's the same egg. I caught it twice off the AP in a manner of two minutes. *blinks*

you mayve not refreshed when it happened. I do that sometimes, like in the cave? If I click it multiple times itll open up and you think you caught something twice, but really its just showing you did indeed catch it.

Chromatic Shift literally made my eyes bulge - that lineage is one of the best I've ever seen! I cannot thank the breeder(s) enough!

Just awesome. I know a lot of time and effort went into that little girl.

Just awesome. I know a lot of time and effort went into that little girl.

I have one of her Aunts! I picked Starlit Pond up a few weeks ago biggrin.gif

Edited by Wahya

Chromatic Shift literally made my eyes bulge - that lineage is one of the best I've ever seen! I cannot thank the breeder(s) enough!

Woah. That is definitely a pattern I've never seen before! Way cool. Congrats!