36 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

Completely scroll locked. :(

5 hours ago, TempestSea said:

Thanks, I grabbed them!  Which do you want, purplehaze?  The top one was gone, but I got the second two.  I can send either when you have a slot. :)

16 minutes ago, random_dragon_collector said:

Thanks, I grabbed them!  Which do you want, purplehaze?  The top one was gone, but I got the second two.  I can send either when you have a slot. :)

I grabbed the top one for @purplehaze! ;) You get to keep the other two. :)

Just picked up this funny little Deep Sea in the cave. Too young to travel, but does anyone want to call dibs on zoopQ?

On 2/19/2022 at 1:05 PM, purplehaze said:

Just picked up this funny little Deep Sea in the cave. Too young to travel, but does anyone want to call dibs on zoopQ?

Little Zoop is now ready to come and live with your dragons.

Claimed by Wiz.

Edited by purplehaze

It's a big wall, I don't feel so guilty about not adding to it this holiday now.

On 2/19/2022 at 6:05 PM, purplehaze said:

Has anyone called dibs yet @purplehaze? If not I would love it :D

Edited by Wiz

5 minutes ago, Wiz said:

It's a big wall, I don't feel so guilty about not adding to it this holiday now.

I did add one, early on, when I tossed one to get a Z about 8 hours into the drop. I hope the people who missed getting their NRs are out there grabbing them now. :)

@Wiz, see your PMs.

Edited by purplehaze

This is a good start to the week! Breeding a 2G mate for one of my 2G mate-less Rosebuds, and not only do they give an egg, it's a Z'egg! :D

1 hour ago, LadyLoki said:

This is a good start to the week! Breeding a 2G mate for one of my 2G mate-less Rosebuds, and not only do they give an egg, it's a Z'egg! :D

congrats!  always a good feeling!