7 hours ago, LadyLoki said:

Okay I couldn't resist this one, claimed! Thanks, Lagie! I already have a Z name picked for her! ;)

You're welcome! :) Something code-based? I liked the way the code looked, too.

7 hours ago, Lagie said:

You're welcome! :) Something code-based? I liked the way the code looked, too.

I'm rarely clever enough to come up with code-based names. XD No it's character based, from a book/video game franchise that I'm a fan of. Black Truffles remind me of this one sorceress who has a very similar color scheme.

8 hours ago, LadyLoki said:

I'm rarely clever enough to come up with code-based names. XD No it's character based, from a book/video game franchise that I'm a fan of. Black Truffles remind me of this one sorceress who has a very similar color scheme.

Ah, also cool. (Mal from Descendants has similar colours.)

4 Z fails (will be cross posting in Community board as well, will set up teleport after they are claimed so I am not wasting my BSA)

Split from Split x Gilded Bloodscale: cRWST

Crystalline from Crystalline x Aqualis: 9ZWdm

Aqualis from Dark Green Alt x Aqualis: xmbys

A.o.C from Silver Shimmerscale x A.o.C: onAW6

Edit: Dumping the rest to the AP now.

Edited by IzzyCat91

2 minutes ago, IzzyCat91 said:

(will be cross posting in Community board as well, will set up teleport after they are claimed so I am not wasting my BSA)

I'm pretty sure the BSA comes back if the trade is cancelled. (And thankfully teleport is only a two day cooldown.)

1 hour ago, IzzyCat91 said:

4 Z fails (will be cross posting in Community board as well, will set up teleport after they are claimed so I am not wasting my BSA)

Crystalline from Crystalline x Aqualis: 9ZWdm

Aqualis from Dark Green Alt x Aqualis: xmbys

A.o.C from Silver Shimmerscale x A.o.C: onAW6

As a general rule, we just send z'fails to the AP.  I'm not saying nobody will want them, but it's unlikely folks in the thread will take them.  We collect z's only in the thread.

7 hours ago, IzzyCat91 said:

Actually I would take the Split if you don't mind holding on to it for a few more hours. I am egg-locked at the moment, but unwanted Splits are always welcome on my scroll.

I have space now.

Edited by purplehaze

8 hours ago, Lagie said:

I'm pretty sure the BSA comes back if the trade is cancelled. (And thankfully teleport is only a two day cooldown.)

Oh...I did not know it doesn't count if you cancel the trade and I thought it was a week cooldown for some reason. Oops, lol Thank you.

7 hours ago, random_dragon_collector said:

As a general rule, we just send z'fails to the AP.  I'm not saying nobody will want them, but it's unlikely folks in the thread will take them.  We collect z's only in the thread.

My bad, I will keep this in mind for next time.

3 hours ago, purplehaze said:

Actually I would take the Split if you don't mind holding on to it for a few more hours. I am egg-locked at the moment, but unwanted Splits are always welcome on my scroll.

I have space now.

All yours friend! I'll send you the teleport link asap.

Edited by IzzyCat91

On 2/5/2022 at 8:08 AM, LadyLoki said:

Okay I couldn't resist this one, claimed! Thanks, Lagie! I already have a Z name picked for her! ;)

Haha! Yup that name is exactly what I was expecting it to be. 

Anyone want a messy 3g Thalassa Xeno?

https://dragcave.net/lineage/Zj5fZ

2 hours ago, Confused Cat said:

Beep boop

I'm surprised it is still there. Thanks!

3 hours ago, Wiz said:

I know some of us collect cool codes from Zs and I have a Sakuhana that rates.

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

Edit:

2G Z'Soulstone from Z'parents.  Dragonpuck has a half sibling, though I suppose I don't need to mention that :(

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

Thanks!  Will name it something puckish...

Wow, I was shocked at how few V-day cbs I had to breed--they apparently give me z's and retire throughout the year which the Christmas ones really don't.  No z's so far, on to second gens...

ETA:  Wow, my Halloween dragons were on fire!  My Christmas dragons were so-so, and I got bupkis from the V-day dragons!  None of my retired would pop a z for the thread!  Ah well!  Happy hunting and breeding, all! :D

Edited by random_dragon_collector

2 hours ago, random_dragon_collector said:

ETA:  Wow, my Halloween dragons were on fire!  My Christmas dragons were so-so, and I got bupkis from the V-day dragons!  None of my retired would pop a z for the thread!  Ah well!  Happy hunting and breeding, all! :D

I got one from mine.

Since I have already used a non-holiday in my lineage, this one is for anyone else.

Lovely 2G Mutamore from female Silver. On a two-way so it doesn't poof. Just offer a dummy. I will be gone all morning, but will send it off as soon as I can.

https://dragcave.net/teleport/35bee35c19179e53e8c2316ab36d8bcc?new=1

5 hours ago, purplehaze said:

I got one from mine.

Since I have already used a non-holiday in my lineage, this one is for anyone else.

Lovely 2G Mutamore from female Silver. On a two-way so it doesn't poof. Just offer a dummy. I will be gone all morning, but will send it off as soon as I can.

https://dragcave.net/teleport/35bee35c19179e53e8c2316ab36d8bcc?new=1

Offered :D so pretty!

Thank you @purplehaze

Edited by Wiz

3 hours ago, Wiz said:

Offered :D so pretty!

It's yours. Glad you like it. :)