10 hours ago, random_dragon_collector said:

Last night and this morning I bred all my second and third generation pairs (206 pairs in all)--I got 1 fourth gen and 3 third gens.  That's below what random breeding of 100 pairs should get you, but since I've bred twice that many with no z'eggs in the past, it's not a bad day...

I bred my CBs and 2Gs and got 3 Z eggs from each, which is better than I have done recently. It is all chance. One pair I bred for the first time today gave me a z'egg and I have one poor Z'Waterhorse who has 150 living offspring from one mate and a few from two others and probably a number of eggs that never survived or that died by Vampire bite and not a z code in the lot!

Congrats!  I remember you posting about that Water horse.  Someday...  :D   I do sometimes get those first time z's--maybe not rare...perhaps unusual?  Glad you did better than the last couple weeks. :) 

Edited by random_dragon_collector

XD Every time I breed them I think "Maybe this is your day!" But it's not.

I have another Z'Swallowtail suitable for the raffel, this one all lowercase too.

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

6 hours ago, BringsTheSnow said:

Thanks @Wiz!

I have a 3g z'Eminence that was part of my Eminence x Black Truffle checker lineage. Already a gendered hatchling!

https://dragcave.net/teleport/14783393aa5e66d72417e3b31ad7dfd9

I couldn't resist, a grandbaby!

2 hours ago, IzzyCat91 said:

Here is my Z group So I don't have to keep posting and updating them lol

I must admit since groups I've given up posting and even updating my spreadsheet.  I do have a lot of Z'groups though, CBs, PBs, then groups like my 2G Zs from coolcodes and when all else fails 'Z'Others' 😆

But I do have one group where all my Zs go.

https://dragcave.net/group/77409

Me, too!

https://dragcave.net/group/9333

Though I do nominally also list them on a spreadsheet tab for backup. Just the name and whether I'd submitted them at L&L or the Google doc. Most have not been.

Love your group name, @Wiz! XD

Edited by Lagie

I may be the only one who doesn't have my Z dragons in a group.

I have them all on a spreadsheet, though.

I do faithfully fill out the google form for each of them, even though it doesn't seem anyone does anything with that any more. As Random says, it's a habit. And I would hate to try to backtrack and do it later if it ever becomes active again.

I have 4067 currently on my spreadsheet, with a handful at the top of my scroll that haven't been tallied, yet.

Well, you might as well. purple; you can set up a group and then add all dragons with a name beginning Z'

Anyone need a z-code Shumoga? I just picked this one up from the AP and it is incu-hatchable.

Enjoy @Wiz!

Edited by BringsTheSnow

18 minutes ago, BringsTheSnow said:

Anyone need a z-code Shumoga? I just picked this one up from the AP and it is incu-hatchable. 

https://dragcave.net/teleport/5b8f69b2ee766016e3271b59b1ba9f06

(It's on a 2-way trade so I know it is going to a Z-Project member. Offer a dummy.)

LOL! I went to pick up a dummy and picked up Zhis and now I'm locked 🤣what are the odds?

Edit: Not trying to call dibs or anything just thought it was funny!

Edited by Wiz

If you terribly want the shumoga, I'll take the Aeria off your handz.... It's kind of Fuffy !

2 hours ago, Fuzzbucket said:

If you terribly want the shumoga, I'll take the Aeria off your handz.... It's kind of Fuffy !

I didn't notice the code, I sent you a PM :)

Thank you @BringsTheSnow

Edited by Wiz

6 minutes ago, Obelisk-of-Light said:

3G z' m Omen x f Pyropellis checker. She'll be tossed to the AP if not claimed in 12 hours. Claim my egg!

Ooh! Thank you so much. I already have a 2G Pyropellis to match this checker. :)