13 minutes ago, Lagie said:

offered  part of what i had offered for the egg-- you did better than me again!

had room for the leodon now as well

19 minutes ago, dragonpuck said:

offered  part of what i had offered for the egg-- you did better than me again!

had room for the leodon now as well

XD CB ke'maro hatchling (the one I had offered on Beastrider's pharos, that has now hatched)! You're welcome! :)

(Did you want the dummy back?)

Edited by Lagie

5 minutes ago, Lagie said:

XD CB ke'maro hatchling (the one I had offered on Beastrider's pharos, that has now hatched)! You're welcome! :)

(Did you want the dummy back?)

nope you can trade or dump as you will, it came with something else- that i really wanted!

1 hour ago, Firedda said:

~Free~

Z'Speckle Throated, 2G from F Spinel

Lineage : Link

z'Brimstone, 3EG checker from M Thunder

z'Storm, 3G stairstep from M Silver/Winter

took the brimstone-- thanks

so i have a z'Magi that i picked up from the Alpine that i was planning to freeze (for my MetaGroup)... but i don't want to freeze it if it starts with a z.  i can't teleport it at the time of this post, because it's still in the first hour that i've had it..... so it'll be ready to teleport when i'm sleeping XD (like during the 3 a.m. hour, Cave time)

so my question is does anyone want to trade it for a non-Z magi? it doesn't really matter if it's CB, PB, messy, or inbred - i'm going to be freezing it once it genders anyway.  i'll be able to trade it in the afternoon Cave time - maybe during the 4 p.m. Cave/Eastern time. (rare possibility i'll be on in the morning cave time, but we shall see.)

PM or post here if you're interested, but i'll PM back only the first person who replies. :) 

edit: got an offer, and it's on its way there! thanks! :)

Edited by trystan
updated!

I picked up a "zoo" code CB Cloudplume earlier today. I'd prefer a breedable CB rare for it, but I'll consider all non-messy, short lineage (3G or lower) offers. I really have no luck with code trades on the Hub, so I'm posting it here.

Please PM me if you're interested. It's late in my time zone, so I'll be online only for an hour or so.

Edited by obelisk_light
Will be posting a transfer link in a new post.

I found a z cb mistra in the AP zLCl6.  It's on a two-way, offer dummy egg.  Or if you're egg locked, send a PM with gender requirement and I'll influence/hatch and send a transfer link.:)

Edit:  Found a home with dragonpuck!

Edited by Dracaena

1 hour ago, obelisk_light said:

CB Cloudplume egg, z for "zoo" code. Lineage | Claim my egg!

A post here would be nice if you took it :)

Took this one too, thank you! :D