2 hours ago, Herk said:

ok i made room, i'm not this far along  but i might be able to breed a mate eventually,

thanks!

1 hour ago, random_dragon_collector said:

Not sure if it's a dummy that you want, but I sent one, thanks!  Decline if you are after something more--

that's just fine

enjoy!

Nabbed an equinox at the top of the hour--I'm glad to keep it, but if anyone doesn't have what they need of the new release yet, just post, and I'll send it by pm when it's off cooldown.

I found a cb z pillow.  It's a hatchling (didn't influence/check gender) on a two way for a Z collector.  The usual drill, offer AP dummy or send a pm if egg locked for a transfer link.  Offer a dummy for the z pillow!

If you need to know gender send a PM and I'll sic an aeon on it. :D

Edit:  On my way to inbox to see about a transfer link to send it to @random_dragon_collector

Edited by Dracaena

3 minutes ago, Dracaena said:

I found a cb z pillow.  It's a hatchling (didn't influence/check gender) on a two way for a Z collector.  The usual drill, offer AP dummy or send a pm if egg locked for a transfer link.  Offer a dummy for the z pillow!

If you need to know gender send a PM and I'll sic an aeon on it. :D

I'm egglocked--can you send me a one-way by pm?  If not--it's fine to go to someone else.  Thanks!

28 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

Offered, although if it goes red I may offer it back here as a hatchie.

accepted-

incubhatchable flamingo, spring--pretty, nice parent names, goes back to AP before too long--

ETA:  poofed to a no-name scroll

Edited by random_dragon_collector