19 hours ago, Confused Cat said:

^ They're still available, and here's a Sandwaste baby:

https://dragcave.net/teleport/57c27a9a6f035aac77c539cedd178867

Edit:

Thank you for freeing my scroll @random_dragon_collector:D  Now I can hatch more AP babies! (... bapies?)

Edited by Confused Cat

21 minutes ago, random_dragon_collector said:

offered on stone--thanks!

enjoy!

there's something weird going on. the first egg (left side) in every biome is a z code right now.

2 minutes ago, Shione said:

there's something weird going on. the first egg (left side) in every biome is a z code right now.

That's how they drop at the top of the hour every hour of the day!  If the first is a gold or silver, you'll never see it, and see a "y" instead.  But that's how they drop at the top of the hour.  Good time to look for z's!  I just grabbed a mariner and a magi!

got it, @Confused Cat thanks!

Edited by random_dragon_collector

1 minute ago, random_dragon_collector said:

That's how they drop at the top of the hour every hour of the day!  If the first is a gold or silver, you'll never see it, and see a "y" instead.  But that's how they drop at the top of the hour.  Good time to look for z's!  I just grabbed a mariner and a magi!

at the top of every hour? i had no idea! do eggs drop in a specific alphabetical order/time? or is it just z's?

5 minutes ago, Shione said:

at the top of every hour? i had no idea! do eggs drop in a specific alphabetical order/time? or is it just z's?

left side starts with z and moves backwards to A and then 0, right side starts with numbers and moves forward to z.  Middle starts with numbers, too.  But it's all shuffled for the most part as the hour moves on, so the best time to find a z is top of the hour and left.   They'll always be small z, though--not Z in caps.  I'm actually ambivalent about TJ changing it if he ever sees my posts, because once I realized what was happening it took a tiny bit of the thrill out of finding a random z.  When there's a new release, I camp on the right side and wait for the codes to cycle through to z--happens within a few minutes every time during a new release because so many get caught at the same time.  But that only works at the top of the hour.

Edited by random_dragon_collector

CB Speckled throated egg if anyone wants, misclicked it and it turns out it was a z! Will toss to the AP in a few hours maybe XD

Edited by Paintra
Gone!

58 minutes ago, Ruby Eyes said:

Offered - was about to offer that dummy in this thread anyway XD

Accepted. And that answers the 'do you want it back?' question. XD

(gone)

Have: z-code pseudowyvern female hatchling. Would love: cb 'night sky' (egg is fine) but I'll consider other offers too. 

Edited by Darth Krande

13 hours ago, Paintra said:

CB CW

so on another critter site i'm on, we have Crystal Wings.  but i'm drawing a total blank on the Dragon Cave CW....

13 hours ago, Paintra said:

https://dragcave.net/lineage/zNz61 CB CW from the wall, anyone want? :) 

1 minute ago, trystan said:

so on another critter site i'm on, we have Crystal Wings.  but i'm drawing a total blank on the Dragon Cave CW....

Coastal Waverunner, just as you can see on the lineage link :)

CB z'Red

Edited by Ruby Eyes

1 minute ago, trystan said:

Coastal Waverunners! :P I sent Shione the link, but it hasn't been picked up yet!

2 minutes ago, Paintra said:

Coastal Waverunners! :P I sent Shione the link, but it hasn't been picked up yet!

I haven't received it. I was going to send a message today about it since it hasn't shown.

EDIT: Scratch that, I just checked & it's finally popped up in my inbox. I do check regularly, so i don't think I missed it.

Edited by Shione