I saw, in a discord, an egg being offered up with the code z1Gay. & i was too late to claim it. it was made known to said person that someone else (me) wanted it also, but they weren't willing to give it up after getting it. as a gay z collector, I am d i s t r a u g h t

Edited by Shione

Not a bad day for the lineages!  Thanks to Cowfish249 for the 2nd gen 2-head, then I bred a fourth gen, a third gen pygmy, a third gen drake, a couple other third gens, and a second gen amalthea!  So I got z' 2-heads, pygmys, standards, hybrids, and drakes all in one day! :)   Of course, I didn't breed the 2-head, but still--not bad!

Edited by random_dragon_collector

1 hour ago, random_dragon_collector said:

Not a bad day for the lineages!  Thanks to Cowfish249 for the 2nd gen 2-head, then I bred a fourth gen, a third gen pygmy, a third gen drake, a couple other third gens, and a second gen amalthea!  So I got z' 2-heads, pygmys, standards, hybrids, and drakes all in one day! :)   Of course, I didn't breed the 2-head, but still--not bad!

Nice. Glad you got the Amalthea, since I got the one you couldn't use. :)

759866718_ScreenShot2020-08-26at9_05_41AM.png.966984334e50b0ac74f77bf74710b456.png

If anyone want's them they're all yours .v. (I'll be naming the parents later, I'm just to lazy to think about names atm lol)

One way trade link: https://dragcave.net/teleport/908080724307ec6d7d507ac26f70e606

Edit: Trade claim was sent through PM and the egg was given a good home. ❤️ 

Edited by Cowfish249

1 minute ago, Shione said:

Sent a dummy for both Hatchies. Thanks!

enjoy!

6 minutes ago, random_dragon_collector said:

I nabbed them, thanks!

you're welcome, enjoy!

1 minute ago, purplehaze said:

Offered. My last egg space until after midnight. ;)

😁