Ah dang, my blue Xol is female ...

Edited by Ruby Eyes

16 minutes ago, dragonpuck said:

sooner or later I've  got to get even-- right?

thanks!

Good luck with that! I finally did, but it took a long time. Tricky little buggers!

36 minutes ago, a_god_s said:

offered :)

sorry, ruby eyes got in first

11 hours ago, dragonpuck said:

cb mimic pygmy

Thank you! :)

Edited by Ruby Eyes

4 hours ago, Natevaelle said:

CB Z'Stone: X

thanks!

Somewhat better luck with breeding yesterday/ I ended up with 5 new Zs from my regular breeding group -- including 2 new 5th gens!

Will be breeding my special breeding groups later today.

8 hours ago, purplehaze said:

Somewhat better luck with breeding yesterday/ I ended up with 5 new Zs from my regular breeding group -- including 2 new 5th gens!

Will be breeding my special breeding groups later today.

Ah--I'm envious of the 5th gens!  This week hasn't been at the crazy peak of a couple weeks ago, but still much better than a typical week last fall and winter.  Starting June 20--a 4th gen, two third gens and 13 second gens.  I've only got a few dozen pairs left to breed in this cycle, but I'm holding off just in case we get a new release this weekend.  16 z'eggs from 90% of my pairs is excellent, though I was doing between 20 and 30 a week for about a month in May and early June.  I've currently got 1 pair of 5th gens each of regulars and pygmies, a dozen 4th gens, 34 third gen pairs, 115 second gen pairs, and 420 or so caveborn pairs.  I still get at least a couple of first-time z'eggs from virgin pairs a month--it definitely happens from time to time, the first egg is a z.