1 hour ago, random_dragon_collector said:

Well, at 7 am, I saw a bunch of z's and lost my head a bit--now I have too few slots to hunt for the pygmies.  I've got at least one pair of everything else, so now I have 4 extras for whoever wants them.  Just post here, and I'll shoot a pm link in 5 hours--

I will have room for two. I already have one each of the blue spots and the shimmering nestled, but I would love to have the nestled shimmering and slippery if no one else speaks up.

Edited by purplehaze

@random_dragon_collector  Actually, I just traded for 2 "blue spots" in the last few minutes!  So if anyone else wants it, it's fine with me, if not, I'll still be happy to take it off your hands when it's off cooldown. :) 

*sighs*

PB Z/PB Aeon

EDIT  :offer a dummy as I am too lazy to change link

Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings!

( any other time this wouldn't happen  but this is the 2nd z  pb Aeon today- 'cept that the other isn't a pb Z  https://dragcave.net/lineage/z7SYA  but if you'd like it   pm me)

(oops fixed --thanks Lagie!)

Edited by dragonpuck

2 hours ago, dragonpuck said:

*sighs*

PB Z/PB Aeon

need a regular 2g PB Aeon or---- a Z Shimmering

Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings!

( any other time this wouldn't happen  but this is the 2nd z  pb Aeon today- 'cept that the other isn't a pb Z  https://dragcave.net/lineage/ZDVRD  but if you'd like it   pm me)

Those are both the same aeon. XD Of course they always breed Zs when you don't want them to. ;)

I've got an alpine new release, the nestled in feathers and snow one, for a z member if any have room. It's on a two way so I can make sure someone in the group gets it, just offer an unwanted AP egg. Alpine Z egg!  Found a home.

Edited by Dracaena

2 hours ago, Dracaena said:

I've got an alpine new release, the nestled in feathers and snow one, for a z member if any have room. It's on a two way so I can make sure someone in the group gets it, just offer an unwanted AP egg. Alpine Z egg!

Thank you! :)

1 hour ago, dragoncat1207 said:

z' spotted greenwing x gold checker from the ap, lowtimer || Claim my egg!

drat no room 😪

1 hour ago, dragoncat1207 said:

z' spotted greenwing x gold checker from the ap, lowtimer || Claim my egg!

2 minutes ago, dragonpuck said:

drat no room 😪

Took it and influenced it male to hatch it for you.

2 minutes ago, Ruby Eyes said:

Took it and influenced it male to hatch it for you.

aww thanks! so sweet of you, i will have room in an hour but then no time to influence and everything goes female on my scroll w/o influence

50 minutes ago, dragoncat1207 said:

2g  z' pure pink, no precog, lowtimer from AP || Claim my egg!

thanks!