Jump to content
Coyote

Z Project

Recommended Posts

OH ! ARIAS ! TAKEN. I LOVE Arias. I campaigned for YEARS to bring them back. THANK YOU !

Share this post


Link to post

Posted (edited)

3 hours ago, Brekke said:

i'll have room for this in about an hour----

 

 

thanks!

Edited by dragonpuck

Share this post


Link to post
8 minutes ago, random_dragon_collector said:

Another pretty lineage, though most of it is unnamed.  Will toss back to AP if not gone in an hour or two--but I can keep it a day if someone is scroll locked and wants it--can incubate and hatch--

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

https://dragcave.net/lineage/ZGRiB

ooh, it is pretty.  i took this one , thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, Wiz said:

I took the fleshcowne and the bolt Lagie, thank you. :)

You're welcome! :)

I wonder who has the melismor?

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Fuzzbucket said:

Oh god, yes, this. Mostly we trade with each other for cheap or for free ! You will never (well, OK maybe there are some insane Zers around) get a CB gold  for any Z less than - a CB Zgold. Or a Zneglected.... (I actually HAVE one of those ! IIRC a gift in our thread though.)

We're Zers? XD

But it's true. A ZB gold is worth a CB gold. ;)

Share this post


Link to post

Posted (edited)

Z-ers, then ?

 

That's a CB Zgold. Not just ANY gold.

Edited by Fuzzbucket

Share this post


Link to post

Posted (edited)

You're both right. 

Things are worth how much someone wants to pay ;)

And your interest in z coded makes these dragons special

Although folks in hub often thinks you're craving for any z at any cost. (Sometimes even when z is not an initial 😜

Edited by Spirulina

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Fuzzbucket said:

Z-ers, then ?

 

That's a CB Zgold. Not just ANY gold.

Or maybe Z'ers? XD

Share this post


Link to post

I deplore the improper use of the apostrophe. It's like "when I was a child in the 40's". It ISN'T 40's. It's 40s. Like forties. The apostrophe suggests ownership.

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Fuzzbucket said:

I deplore the improper use of the apostrophe. It's like "when I was a child in the 40's". It ISN'T 40's. It's 40s. Like forties. The apostrophe suggests ownership.

Well, fair enough, but we do use the apostrophe in our dragons' names, which is what that was meant to imply.

 

Meanwhile, does anyone want this pretty little Chrono that was cheeky enough to be born with a Z code when I need it for a lyrical lineage? Actually if it had been an Aeon I would probably have worked around it, but I have a surfeit of Chronos.

https://dragcave.net/lineage/zrmpo

https://dragcave.net/teleport/a8c278b62e2c412a2862a765141dd174

Share this post


Link to post

OK - I just get so fed up with "the 60's and the 70's"....   ☮️

 

 

Share this post


Link to post

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, purplehaze said:

Well, fair enough, but we do use the apostrophe in our dragons' names, which is what that was meant to imply.

 

Meanwhile, does anyone want this pretty little Chrono that was cheeky enough to be born with a Z code when I need it for a lyrical lineage? Actually if it had been an Aeon I would probably have worked around it, but I have a surfeit of Chronos.

https://dragcave.net/lineage/zrmpo

https://dragcave.net/teleport/a8c278b62e2c412a2862a765141dd174

Gone?

 

Some CB eggies, all from the cave (thanks, r_d_c! XD )

 

1. https://dragcave.net/teleport/d5e624556f1d1ebcaa2446405f2b721c

purple dorsal - https://dragcave.net/lineage/zgFJS

 

2. https://dragcave.net/teleport/57e20cc2c68035b22f0651a26b21bb31

flamingo - https://dragcave.net/lineage/zXu8a

 

3. https://dragcave.net/teleport/66a2fbfb58e57626c136aa22386f38ca

fever (raffle...) - https://dragcave.net/lineage/zHY1j

 

4. https://dragcave.net/teleport/8f4b190ee4ca335833f2f5dd26401ace

a wussy ash? - https://dragcave.net/lineage/zWUiS

 

5. https://dragcave.net/teleport/06a45ec4053fa8381025c4059a6897b3

brimstone - https://dragcave.net/lineage/z8iO4

Edited by Lagie
to add trade links

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, purplehaze said:

Or maybe Z'ers? XD

i'll be a Z'er! ;) 

Share this post


Link to post

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Lagie said:

Gone?

Apparently so. I do hate to have to put things on two-way, but... :( Hopefully it went to a Z'er!

Edited by purplehaze

Share this post


Link to post

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.