Jump to content
Coyote

Z Project

Recommended Posts

 

23 minutes ago, random_dragon_collector said:

 

Do you want me to hatch it and send it to you?

 

Don't you want it?

Share this post


Link to post
33 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

 

Don't you want it?

 

No--I posted a trade link.  But if you're egg-clocked, I can influence and hatch, just  say the word.

Edited by random_dragon_collector

Share this post


Link to post

I somehow haven't been able to catch a single z-code of the new release yet ... That's a new low for me ...

 

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, random_dragon_collector said:

 

No--I posted a trade link.  But if you're egg-clocked, I can influence and hatch, just  say the word.

XD I didn't notice that. Just clicked on the lineage. I would love to have it if you don't mind hatching it.

 

1 hour ago, Ruby Eyes said:

I somehow haven't been able to catch a single z-code of the new release yet ... That's a new low for me ...

 

Darn! I had an extra Crystalline I would have been willing to give up, but it grew up this afternoon. I am still short a Z'tratos, but can wait for that.

Share this post


Link to post
27 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

XD I didn't notice that. Just clicked on the lineage. I would love to have it if you don't mind hatching it.

 

 

 

Will influence and hatch and send in the morning! :D

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, Ruby Eyes said:

I somehow haven't been able to catch a single z-code of the new release yet ... That's a new low for me ...

 

 

just caught a z'crystal--will send it to you after cooldown if you like!

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, purplehaze said:

Darn! I had an extra Crystalline I would have been willing to give up, but it grew up this afternoon. I am still short a Z'tratos, but can wait for that.

Thanks for the thought though :wub:

 

1 hour ago, random_dragon_collector said:

just caught a z'crystal--will send it to you after cooldown if you like!

Oh awesome - yes, please! :wub: I can need to swap for non-z, too! (totally scroll-locked XD)

Edited by Ruby Eyes

Share this post


Link to post
On 3/31/2020 at 8:01 AM, Lagie said:

These three children are still available!

And here are two more:

 

4.  https://dragcave.net/teleport/80af419c823b729a4b56d753c2d81e13

CB tetra (I love their 'today' sprites! XD ), main cave - https://dragcave.net/lineage/zcZUA

 

 

5.  https://dragcave.net/teleport/68ffb07769c1053d0589f39cc431bb27

CB skywing, main cave, kind of a name code - https://dragcave.net/lineage/ZuhnK

Share this post


Link to post
38 minutes ago, Lagie said:

These three children are still available!

And here are two more:

 

4.  https://dragcave.net/teleport/80af419c823b729a4b56d753c2d81e13

CB tetra (I love their 'today' sprites! XD ), main cave - https://dragcave.net/lineage/zcZUA

 

 

5.  https://dragcave.net/teleport/68ffb07769c1053d0589f39cc431bb27

CB skywing, main cave, kind of a name code - https://dragcave.net/lineage/ZuhnK

took the black , thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, random_dragon_collector said:

Sorry to say that I am completely scroll-locked until Friday morning!  That's about as scroll-locked as I've ever been!

I can stun them, if you'd like?

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, Lagie said:

I can stun them, if you'd like?

No, no!  I'm sure other folks want them!  I was more posting "woe is me" than asking for them--sorry!  :)  I'll take them if they last that long, though!

Edited by random_dragon_collector

Share this post


Link to post

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.