Jump to content
Coyote

Z Project

Recommended Posts

G2 Deep Z'ea hatchling from Z parents. Apparently I forgot to mark this pair as already giving me a Z baby, and just discovered it now. At least she is not grown up, yet, so one of you gets the benefit of my slip-up. On two-way since it seems things have been poofing again. Just offer a dummy!

https://dragcave.net/teleport/7f58212fbf775064a3dc8a47360b1992

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

G2 Deep Z'ea hatchling from Z parents. Apparently I forgot to mark this pair as already giving me a Z baby, and just discovered it now. At least she is not grown up, yet, so one of you gets the benefit of my slip-up. On two-way since it seems things have been poofing again. Just offer a dummy!

https://dragcave.net/teleport/7f58212fbf775064a3dc8a47360b1992

 

Offered a dummy--oh boy, thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, random_dragon_collector said:

 

Offered a dummy--oh boy, thanks!

Accepted. Do you want the pygmy back?

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, purplehaze said:

Accepted. Do you want the pygmy back?

 

Nope!  true dummy from AP!  Thanks sooooo much!  Hope you're having a good weekend--

Share this post


Link to post

Posted (edited)

On 4/11/2020 at 12:40 PM, Lagie said:

All still available!

You could have a brimstone pair, with mine and Wiz's! XD

Edited by Lagie

Share this post


Link to post

Great - a new line to set up  ! Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post

Posted (edited)

2nd gen Lacula from the AP  https://dragcave.net/lineage/ZwxxZ

https://dragcave.net/teleport/2075f2bf8e0fedeccb4176787c2ce20b

 

And I was breeding eggs to give away in my signature, so wouldn't you know...! :rolleyes: 

https://dragcave.net/lineage/ZujP9

https://dragcave.net/teleport/403460ebfc9b03f7efd9f55c6f481246

Parents are also Z codes, but not grandparents and beyond.

Edited by purplehaze

Share this post


Link to post
17 hours ago, purplehaze said:

2nd gen Lacula from the AP  https://dragcave.net/lineage/ZwxxZ

https://dragcave.net/teleport/2075f2bf8e0fedeccb4176787c2ce20b

 

And I was breeding eggs to give away in my signature, so wouldn't you know...! :rolleyes: 

https://dragcave.net/lineage/ZujP9

https://dragcave.net/teleport/403460ebfc9b03f7efd9f55c6f481246

Parents are also Z codes, but not grandparents and beyond.

i took both

thanks

Share this post


Link to post

Once in awhile I will pick up CB eggs in the AP just to have trade fodder for times like this, but I have none right now.

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, dragonpuck said:

spriters alt kin in hub

I never have  non  z CB hatchlings around*sighs*

https://dragcave.net/teleport/a488e5506b9f586a4af7ec321792341c

Got it, thanks :)

 

2 hours ago, purplehaze said:

Once in awhile I will pick up CB eggs in the AP just to have trade fodder for times like this, but I have none right now.

And I, for a change, actually did just that some days ago for lack of ideas what else to do with my scroll XD

Share this post


Link to post

Posted (edited)

8 hours ago, Ruby Eyes said:

And I, for a change, actually did just that some days ago for lack of ideas what else to do with my scroll

I was able to trade for a nice z'Tin that way just last week.

 

My latest try for a Silver egg to continue the Release History of Dragon Cave Spiral unsurprisingly ended in another Red egg -- this one has a z code so I am offering it here if anyone would like it.

https://dragcave.net/teleport/e7ff8cba5d43c0ef9311618ad31057bc

It is on 2-way to prevent poofing -- just offer a dummy egg.

Gone to @dragonpuck! Enjoy! :)

Edited by purplehaze

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Lagie said:

The three remaining CBs from above are now hatchlings. Please adopt!

 

1. Flamingo - https://dragcave.net/teleport/8e4ef57bb39c5b787abdd58852f42f29

 

2. Fever - https://dragcave.net/teleport/d16948637e710f54066528c8fd0844fe

 

3. Brimstone - https://dragcave.net/teleport/1990427ab9d0f6fae785c874ea29683b

 

Well, I had an oddly successful breeding day yesterday, so I'm stuck with 8 eggs for awhile!  These are just what I need!  Thanks so much!

Share this post


Link to post
37 minutes ago, random_dragon_collector said:

 

Well, I had an oddly successful breeding day yesterday, so I'm stuck with 8 eggs for awhile!  These are just what I need!  Thanks so much!

You're most welcome! :)

Share this post


Link to post

Posted (edited)

On 4/12/2020 at 12:10 PM, purplehaze said:

2nd gen Lacula from the AP  https://dragcave.net/lineage/ZwxxZ

https://dragcave.net/teleport/2075f2bf8e0fedeccb4176787c2ce20b

 

And I was breeding eggs to give away in my signature, so wouldn't you know...! :rolleyes: 

https://dragcave.net/lineage/ZujP9

https://dragcave.net/teleport/403460ebfc9b03f7efd9f55c6f481246

Parents are also Z codes, but not grandparents and beyond.

 

Edited by dragonpuck

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, purplehaze said:

I was able to trade for a nice z'Tin that way just last week.

 

My latest try for a Silver egg to continue the Release History of Dragon Cave Spiral unsurprisingly ended in another Red egg -- this one has a z code so I am offering it here if anyone would like it.

https://dragcave.net/teleport/e7ff8cba5d43c0ef9311618ad31057bc

It is on 2-way to prevent poofing -- just offer a dummy egg.

offrered

Share this post


Link to post

Meaningless statistic of the week:  75%

 

I thought it might be fun to hit 3K z's/4K dragons to have a perfect 75%, but I accidentally hit a perfect 75% scroll earlier:

 

2850/3800.  2850 z'dragons on a scroll of 3800.

 

My scroll is officially 75% z'dragons.  Need to name this baby z'75 percent solution or something! :D

 

https://dragcave.net/lineage/ZA7zM

 

Fear not for my non-z's!  I have no desire for a 100% z'scroll, there will be no mass slaughter. 😛

Share this post


Link to post