YES ! Thanks Cat ! JUST what I need for an actual lineage !

2 hours ago, Confused Cat said:

@purplehaze does!  Nabbed to send by pm--thanks!

ETA:  Ooops!  That's from her scroll!  😛  Well--if she doesn't want it back, and any other z-collectors, want it--just post or send me a pm!  Otherwise I'll keep it-- 

Edited by random_dragon_collector

I don't have blacks but I love them with a passion. If you actually don't want it.... (As far as I know it will stay pink, whoever gets it, anyway. I THINK they only stay black on the scroll where they were bred.)

Edited by Fuzzbucket

3 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

I don't have blacks but I love them with a passion. If you actually don't want it.... (As far as I know it will stay pink, whoever gets it, anyway. I THINK they only stay black on the scroll where they were bred.)

I officially sent it to purplehaze--I'll send it as soon as I hear from her--

20 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

(As far as I know it will stay pink, whoever gets it, anyway. I THINK they only stay black on the scroll where they were bred.)

I thought it would turn black on black-coded scrolls, since its father is black. Will see if purplehaze can confirm XD

Actually I do want it back. I have no idea how I managed to let that one go. I don't have a sibling and it has a z code! Huge dose of stupid, I guess. Thanks random! :wub:

And yes, it turned to black on my scroll and would on any scroll coded for black. For anyone with pink Sweets it would stay pink.

2 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

Actually I do want it back. I have no idea how I managed to let that one go. I don't have a sibling and it has a z code! Huge dose of stupid, I guess. Thanks random! :wub:

And yes, it turned to black on my scroll and would on any scroll coded for black. For anyone with pink Sweets it would stay pink.

:D  Happily ever after! 

How did I fail to check who bred that Sweetling...?  XD  Glad he ended up where he belonged!

.... Annnnnd this just reminded me to check who bred the next AP find I was going to post here.  :lol:

https://dragcave.net/lineage/ZU06S

@tjenni Do you want this back? Otherwise I'll put it up for grabs here.

(Edit: will be afk for 1 - 2 hours, so this one will probably be a hatchling when I come back to teleport it.)

Edited by Confused Cat

A friend is holding her for me :) I am SOOOOO locked; I would dump my latest AP grab but she fits a BIG lineage hole.

Yes please, purple - and I can breed you a 5th gen mate for that little lot next year, I THINK (have to check for inbreeding.)

Anyone doing Heartseeker x Gold checkers? I just picked this one up in the AP and am sticking it in the ERs.

Let me know if you want it and I will send it along once it is hatched.

https://dragcave.net/lineage/zyMh9

I need space, though, so I won't hold it too long once it hatches.