Coyote

Z Project

1 hour ago, Fuzzbucket said:

Anyone who has a black can breed them - but if they go to a pink scroll they will turn pink.

Someone who has an alt-scroll can breed and hatch an alt on their scroll and so long as it stays on their scroll it will remain an alt. But if the alt-scroll receives an egg from someone else, it will not auto-alt anymore. so you cannot pass an egg across from the pink person to the black person and have it turn; it will stay pink.

I am dumping the two Z'eggs I have soon.... Fair warning...

that's the way it has always been- there was something about taking black away entirely or some such, ----

The difference is that black-coded scrolls can no longer take an egg from pink and have it hatch black on their own scroll. Those eggs will always hatch into pink Sweetlings.

1 hour ago, Ruby Eyes said:

The difference is that black-coded scrolls can no longer take an egg from pink and have it hatch black on their own scroll. Those eggs will always hatch into pink Sweetlings.

ah yes that was it, but i thought he changed it back-- maybe not

14 minutes ago, dragonpuck said:

I wish. What he changed was allowing them to hatch black at all. He originally discontinued any future blacks at all, which would have made it impossible to continue alt checkers. He did at least change that.

17 minutes ago, dragonpuck said:

Not. VERY not. I think it would have been better to let it all alone, but it is what Kila wants, so it stands. End of.

They are GONE. That's what counts !

6 minutes ago, random_dragon_collector said:

Incuhatchable 4th gen storm/arsani--

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

Grabbed that one because I just picked up this 5th gen from the AP.