Have a freshly caught 'Z' 'blue and bronze' egg from Alpine & 'z' 'green and silver' from Coast - will gladly trade for any of the other new ones. Claimed by Wiz!

Edited by JaneMcAsh

23 minutes ago, JaneMcAsh said:

Have a freshly caught 'Z' 'blue and bronze' egg from Alpine & 'z' 'green and silver' from Coast - will gladly trade for any of the other new ones. PM, please, as they are obviously on cool-down

Ohhh PMing you now :D

I caught two z-coded 'green and silver' eggs one after the other. If that's not luck I don't know what is. XD

image.png.8044a632f24b4eb8eb2aa5207d23bba6.png

Anyway, i'm trading these two right now, if anyone's interested. :) I'm not having any luck with getting any offers of code-swaps so if z-code collector has a pair of non z-coded 'green and silver' eggs they'd like to exchange for a pair of z-coded ones, feel free to PM me: i'd be glad to make a swap with you.  Gone! Enjoy. :) 

Edited by lovecats99

@lovecats99 And I was so thrilled with just one from the Volcano... You have PM.

Edited by Fuzzbucket

48 minutes ago, lovecats99 said:

I caught two z-coded 'green and silver' eggs one after the other. If that's not luck I don't know what is. XD

image.png.8044a632f24b4eb8eb2aa5207d23bba6.png

Anyway, i'm trading these two right now, if anyone's interested. :) I'm not having any luck with getting any offers of code-swaps so if z-code collector has a pair of non z-coded 'green and silver' eggs they'd like to exchange for a pair of z-coded ones, feel free to PM me: i'd be glad to make a swap with you. :) 

I saw that in the Trading board earlier! XD But didn't have eggs at the time to swap with you.

Sent all my new eggs to the AP (except the two I swapped with Jane) and managed to do this

2507z2t.png

now the rush has slowed down a bit :D :D :D

14 minutes ago, Alectrona said:

I have a Z code blue and bronze egg that I'm happy to swap for a non-Z code if anyone wants: Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings!

Offered! :) Thank you!

Edited by Ruby Eyes