22 hours ago, JaneMcAsh said:

Doesn't anyone want the remaining 'z' Winter?

Thank you for the other winter.  :)

So I bred a bunch of Khusas, most of them z's, in order o try and influence the ratios and *maybe* get a z.

Nope.

And when I'm done with that, I breed the one pair (special codes to me, but not z's) of which I want *not* a Khusa egg, I get a 2nd gen z' Khusa. :dry: Someone please take it before I bite that one like its older sibling.

I bred over 100 Z couples today and got 3 Zs. I feel your pain. One of the Z couples had an egg with the a code that started 4xZZ it was like they were mocking me :dry:

Edited by Wiz

2 hours ago, Ruby Eyes said:

So I bred a bunch of Khusas, most of them z's, in order o try and influence the ratios and *maybe* get a z.

Nope.

And when I'm done with that, I breed the one pair (special codes to me, but not z's) of which I want *not* a Khusa egg, I get a 2nd gen z' Khusa. :dry: Someone please take it before I bite that one like its older sibling.

saved- (apparently i forgot to click submit) (darned flu meds)

1 hour ago, Wiz said:

I bred over 100 Z couples today and got 3 Zs. I feel your pain. One of the Z couples had an egg with the a code that started 4xZZ it was like they were mocking me :dry:

Yep! I only got two Z's out of my lot this week, but every time I breed something else, I get a Z! They know!

Another case of "My dragons hate me!" I was super thrilled to see a Kingcrowne from this pair. But then I realized its Z code is a problem. It's a lyrical lineage that I'm building, so I can't really name it properly and have it work right with the lyrics. :( Rather than having it grow up without a Z name I am offering it here and will try again next week.

https://dragcave.net/teleport/11e40f75316d2f696d61314cd0fe7bbb

Thank you, and good luck! :) You need Kingcrowne from this, right? No Candelabras at all?

On 2/28/2018 at 5:44 PM, Predat0rs said:

3G Bronze Shimmer from Snows; leave a dummy, please! Purdy Z

Thank you @Predat0rs, but sadly, I've come home to find a dead-from-sickness eggy. :(

(I don't think I've ever had one before... :o )

7 hours ago, Lagie said:

Thank you @Predat0rs, but sadly, I've come home to find a dead-from-sickness eggy. :(

(I don't think I've ever had one before... :o )

Oh, gosh. Sorry about that. :wacko: Actually, I didn't realize it was sick when I sent it over. Someone has been targeting my account lately for View-Bombing, but I didn't see that egg sick. :dry:

In other news, I caught this and I can't roll my eyes any further back. I'm only mad because I was going to trade whatever I caught. XD Thank you, Cave!

image.png.f6d8e6fce4f54d04b9cb1d7eceb1575b.png

16 hours ago, Predat0rs said:

Oh, gosh. Sorry about that. :wacko: Actually, I didn't realize it was sick when I sent it over. Someone has been targeting my account lately for View-Bombing, but I didn't see that egg sick. :dry:

In other news, I caught this and I can't roll my eyes any further back. I'm only mad because I was going to trade whatever I caught. XD Thank you, Cave!

image.png.f6d8e6fce4f54d04b9cb1d7eceb1575b.png

Aww, sorry about the viewbombing. :( That sucks. (I'd love to be considered for a sibling, Z or non-Z, someone down the line, please.)

And that's typical, isn't it? You catch a rare to trade and lo, a z! XD (My gifted CB silver, so I could have a male... is female. *rolls eyes* )