👀

Has anyone caught Z-coded new eggs & willing to trade for a non-Zs?

...Anyone?

... ...Anyone?

2 hours ago, dragonchic said:

👀

...Anyone?

... ...Anyone?

The flowers are still going quickly but the speckled ones are hanging around long enough now to be able to check the codes. I managed to catch two speckled Zs, one in one five minute drop and another in the one right after. It's worth trying if you have some spare time. :)

4 hours ago, dragonchic said:

👀

...Anyone?

... ...Anyone?

I was able to catch Flower Zs at the top of the hour drops- yesterday, my computer is not a world beater and my reaction time is age diminished so it can be done

edit: i see they are mixed  now , but I still think top of the hour is your best bet-

Edited by dragonpuck

Not super important, but THIS lil one was Auto'd and I'd love to have a Snow Angel Offspring in my Z'Lineage. XD

I just caught this Z-Code New Speckle, if anyone wants it, send me a PM including a trade-Link for another New Speckle, since it is on cooldown: https://dragcave.net/lineage/zzZiZ Nice swap, thanks Ruby Eyes

Edited by tjenni

3 hours ago, tjenni said:

I just caught this Z-Code New Speckle, if anyone wants it, send me a PM including a trade-Link for another New Speckle, since it is on cooldown: https://dragcave.net/lineage/zzZiZ

I have the perfect swap egg for you :D

1 hour ago, Predat0rs said:

I have an extra z code New Speckle myself, but I don't need a swap. Anyone can just take it: Claim my eggs/hatchlings! XD

Thank you!  :)

2 hours ago, Wiz said:

Who among us was it that also collects all number codes?

Not me specifically, but I might be interested depending on its breed.

2 hours ago, Wiz said:

Who among us was it that also collects all number codes?

hey there, i´m trying to build a lineage and already collected multiple 2nd gens from Number Codes, I´d also love to get more CBs for my collection, I only have 6 so far ^^ (7 with a 2nd gen)

I have a Z coded "orange speckling" egg up for trade (also all-caps and sorta name-like code), if anyone interested:

Thanks Dragonpuck! :)

Edited by Aleoleo

1 hour ago, Aleoleo said:

I have a Z coded "orange speckling" egg up for trade (also all-caps and sorta name-like code), if anyone interested:

I offered on this-

if there is some Z person who needs one I will gladly transfer it

pm me

I have a 'Z' Floret (Alpine) - gone to Lagie!

Edited by JaneMcAsh

On 3/28/2018 at 7:47 PM, JaneMcAsh said:

I have a 'Z' Floret (Alpine) - would like a different one (non Z or q, w x or y) OR a 'V' Floret from Forest Make an offer on my egg!

All I have is a g, but offered just in case! Thank you! :)

Edited by Lagie

On 3/27/2018 at 2:55 AM, Predat0rs said:

Not super important, but THIS lil one was Auto'd and I'd love to have a Snow Angel Offspring in my Z'Lineage. XD

It's amazing how I always manage to PM people just 1 minute after they go offline for the day XD

(Or did you put me on ignore? This forum doesn't tell anymore if you've been ignored ...)

3 hours ago, Ruby Eyes said:

It's amazing how I always manage to PM people just 1 minute after they go offline for the day XD

(Or did you put me on ignore? This forum doesn't tell anymore if you've been ignored ...)

No, no, I'd never put you on ignore. ;) Actually, I did go Offline well before you PM'd. But I was hunting and I never have any tabs open except for the Biomes. XD

ZgjQp:  https://dragcave.net/lineage/ZgjQp

NAME: Z'Dual Darvarak

ORIGIN: gifted here on this thread by purplehaze

LINEAGE: blue Baikala x Gilded Bloodscale

ZqkrC: https://dragcave.net/lineage/ZqkrC

NAME: Z'Monstertime

ORIGIN: gifted

LINEAGE: Black x Chrono

ZYeqp: https://dragcave.net/lineage/ZYeqp

NAME: Z'Yeph

ORIGIN: Forest

LINEAGE: CB

I found this messy inbred shiny baby on the AP. I would probably freeze him as a shiny addition to my Z collection, but I don't really need him. Is any Z member interested in adopting him?

( @Wiz maybe? Look at the code... :D )

Edit: sending him to Wiz. :)

Edited by Confused Cat

17 minutes ago, Confused Cat said:

I found this messy inbred shiny baby on the AP. I would probably freeze him as a shiny addition to my Z collection, but I don't really need him. Is any Z member interested in adopting him?

( @Wiz maybe? Look at the code... :D )

I would love him just for that code but he would get frozen on my scroll too because of the mess lol so you may want to keep him as you put the time in with him?

I think that's as close to Zek Wiz I've ever seen...

Edit: Thank you!

Edited by Wiz