Just dropping off an interesting fact, don't know what to make of it, but it's interesting.  From mid-October 2008 to October 30, 2011, I have approx 290 four-character-code dragons on my scroll.  Five-character-codes start on October 31, 2011.  Of those 290, only 2 start with Z.  I just sorted my scroll by age and looked at codes as I counted dragons (the 290 may be off by one or two).  I wonder how the z-code rate compares between 4 and 5-character-codes, and between 1 vs. multiple biomes.

https://dragcave.net/lineage/ZShZ

A Stone Dragon, Feb 1, 2009, cb from the cave

name:  Sh'zz

https://dragcave.net/lineage/ZmSQ

A Purple Dino, July 15, 2009, cb from the cave

name:  Zoom Squad

I suspect some of your oldest z-codes (the lowercase ones, at least) may have been lost to that database glitch some years ago that cut off the tail end of the dragons data (x, y, z and some of the w codes).

Ah!  I had no idea that had happened, or didn't remember.  Sorry, not so interesting after all!  Still--I'm curious, what's the oldest z-code found so far?

Oh, it is indeed an interesting observation - it never occurred to me that the glitch back then would affect this project as well!

That glitch is why we had only Z codes to start with. TJ didn't re-introduce the z's until well after we'd begun this! XD

On 2/12/2018 at 10:16 AM, TempestSea said:

Ok - bred this for someone and they liked someone else's offer better - so you guys get it :) is a 2 way so I know where it goes lol

Here: )

One of these days Ima hafta join this lol hmm not bad for 1st 3 pages :D My z's

Offered!

Pretty checker with really nice code. No good to me because my CB Silvers are all male (and contrary) so I can't continue this.

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

Gone to dragonpuck!

Edited by Wiz

32 minutes ago, Wiz said:

Pretty checker with really nice code. No good to me because my CB Silvers are all male (and contrary) so I can't continue this.

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

I love it, thanks

3rd gen Heartseeker/White with named parents etc., under 5 hours, ready for incubator

gone back to the AP--

Edited by random_dragon_collector

1 hour ago, Herk said:

Currently force hatching Z'is little all caps lady - let me know if you're interested and I will send a link once hatched. I was actually looking for a freezie ;) 

Link (I really don't want t freeze her but I need the space)

I can give her a home

ETA:  Thanks so much, Herk!

I've gotten so many Z Valentines this week, including 2 of the new eggs from the cave.  Will be posting codes and names for the database once they are all hatched and named.

Edited by random_dragon_collector

Doing my bit for the wall and came across these two Z'Heartseekers. Both hatched now so on a two way for poof prevention. Eggs are okay.

Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings! <- pretty but I picked up a higher gen relative I'm keeping.

Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings! <- remove the temptation, I don't need another lineage project! gone to purplehaze.

Edit: Also if you're egg locked but want a hatchie feel free to call dibs here and i'll send you a link.

Edited by Wiz

39 minutes ago, Wiz said:

Doing my bit for the wall and came across these two Z'Heartseekers. Both hatched now so on a two way for poof prevention. Eggs are okay.

Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings! <- pretty but I picked up a higher gen relative I'm keeping.

Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings! <- remove the temptation, I don't need another lineage project!

Edit: Also if you're egg locked but want a hatchie feel free to call dibs here and i'll send you a link.

Hi Wiz:  I love that first one!  I'd love to have it, but I won't be able take for at least 12 hours and maybe more.  If nobody else takes by the time I'm free, I'd love to have it.  But if another z'club member wants it, that's fine by me!

Thanks--random

43 minutes ago, random_dragon_collector said:

Hi Wiz:  I love that first one!  I'd love to have it, but I won't be able take for at least 12 hours and maybe more.  If nobody else takes by the time I'm free, I'd love to have it.  But if another z'club member wants it, that's fine by me!

Thanks--random

Do you mean you're egg locked? Or hatchie locked? If you're only egg locked I can cancel the two-way and send you a link. Otherwise yeah, open season, because 12 maybe more hours is a bit much ;)

@purplehaze heads up, I forgot to remove the hatchie from AoND before accepting, sorry.

Edited by Wiz

8 minutes ago, Wiz said:

@purplehaze heads up, I forgot to remove the hatchie from AoND before accepting, sorry.

Okay! I'll keep an eye on him. :) Thanks!

37 minutes ago, Wiz said:

Do you mean you're egg locked? Or hatchie locked? If you're only egg locked I can cancel the two-way and send you a link. Otherwise yeah, open season, because 12 maybe more hours is a bit much ;)

I'm EVERYTHING locked, lol!  Just let it go to whoever wants it, don't hold it for me--thanks, anyway!