13 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

Well, I got a notification about your post, but I only seem to be getting them when someone quotes me, because I didn't get any about dragonpuck or Jane's posts, but I got one when Moota quoted me about picking up my egg. Weird, because I'm getting notifications just fine from all the other threads I follow. :wacko:

Yeah. I got a notification you quoted me but I didn't get anything about dragonpuck's post. Wierd. Like you I'm getting notifications (as far as I can tell) from all other threads.

On 1/30/2018 at 8:59 PM, purplehaze said:

And look at ME! I have 3 z's in my code, but I am the wrong breed for purplehaze!

https://dragcave.net/lineage/zzxCz

https://dragcave.net/teleport/09b8e235f69b43748016af58ca862904

Why have I stopped getting notifications from this thread??? I am still getting them from other things I'm following, but haven't had one from here since Sunday! I didn't change anything.:unsure:

Whoopsie. I forgot to post that I adopted the zzz. Thanks purplehaze!

1 minute ago, dragonchic said:

Whoopsie. I forgot to post that I adopted the zzz. Thanks purplehaze!

:lol: I saw it was on your scroll.

I'm not getting notifications either :(

I have missed so many. And now I am locked.

The notification thing is weird.

First it worked as I wanted it (at least I think), i.e. one email the first time someone posted while I was away, and no emails for additional new posts.

Then I got a new email for every new post.

Now I get no emails at all.

I may have made changes to the settings to get rid of the multiple emails, so I can't say "I didn't change anything!" - but we probably didn't all accidentally change the same thing at the same time.

So this thread must be haunted, there is no other explication. (Are there ghosts who say "bzzz" instead of "booo"?)

Well, I think my notifications got joggled loose somehow. :lol: I just got a notification that Maduka, Bootsman, dragonpuck, and 6 others commented on the Z Project! And those are all old posts.

Edit: And the old notifications are still rolling in! This batch was from today. TJ posted in the help thread that he did find a problem and fixed it.

Edited by purplehaze

TJ rocks!

On a two way so it doesn't poof. Z'all caps 2nd gen PB purple ridgewing with Z parents.

Please post here when you offer so I know who offered first in case of multiples.

Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings!

Gone to purplehaze!

Edited by Wiz

5 hours ago, Wiz said:

TJ rocks!

On a two way so it doesn't poof. Z'all caps 2nd gen PB purple ridgewing with Z parents.

Please post here when you offer so I know who offered first in case of multiples.

Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings!

Offered!

And thank you! :D I'm going to try not to be greedy and give someone else a chance at the Seragamma, but if they take too long . . .

Edited by purplehaze

Found a CB Z'yu for trade here if anyone can supply what is requested.