Z'is is getting ridiculous

I swear I just wanted to check its lineage to egglock myself for the night - and voila another freebie for z'e community...

Good luck finding a mate , Purplehaze :)

Edited by herk

16 minutes ago, herk said:

Z'is is getting ridiculous

I swear I just wanted to check its lineage to egglock myself for the night - and voila another freebie for z'e community...

I have taken it off your hands. ;) Thank you! (Note to self: Aria)

Edited by purplehaze

2 hours ago, purplehaze said:

*Sigh* I needed a Split from this pair for my Lovely Commons -- got a Hooktalon again instead. And it is a Z-code so I don't want to AP it, but now it is locking me! https://dragcave.net/lineage/Zj8P7

https://dragcave.net/teleport/28375ffb5c44d0e57023425678dcf08c

Took the Hooktalon thank you.

I need to move to Australia or somesuch. All the action here happens when I'm asleep.

Found a Crimson Flare egg in the AP, looks like an attempt to breed a Dusky Pygmy. 

Its a Z code.... if you want to Adopt.... 5 days 11 hours until hatching time! Enjoy, dragonpuck 😃

Edited by dragonchic

5 hours ago, dragonchic said:

Found a Crimson Flare egg in the AP, looks like an attempt to breed a Dusky Pygmy. 

Its a Z code.... if you want to Adopt.... 5 days 11 hours until hatching time! 

took z pygmy, thanks

Another 3EG "Pure" Z to add to my collection: ZJX7c

I've been trying this coupling for a few weeks now. I may try to breed the Anagallis with this new Bolt.

Bred this 2G "pure" Z to add to my collection. And this. And this one, which I'm keeping also even though it's the ugliest pairing I've seen. XD

I also Bred a "pure" Z Drake but I don't have patience to try and make lineages out of Drakes or Pygmies so I released it.

Edited by Metal-n-Monster

19 hours ago, Metal-n-Monster said:

Bred this 2G "pure" Z to add to my collection. And this. And this one, which I'm keeping also even though it's the ugliest pairing I've seen. XD

I also Bred a "pure" Z Drake but I don't have patience to try and make lineages out of Drakes or Pygmies so I released it.

could we see the lineage so that we can hunt in the ap  for the drake?