4EG Terrae Egg Z'coded from Double Perfect Checker Line: Thanks for giving it a great home!

ETA: 6EG Z'Coded Spitfire Dragon Egg from Double perfect Checker line: Thanks for giving it a great home!

Edited by natayah

4EG Terrae Egg Z'coded from Double Perfect Checker Line: Will post here for a day or so: Claim my eggs/hatchlings! - Fine to take & regift to another Z'Coded player if you know someone who will really love it and they can't snag it right now - enjoy!

ETA: 6EG Z'Coded Spitfire Dragon Egg from Double perfect Checker line: Same as above enjoy: Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

adopted the terrae, thanks

Congratulations and welcome to the 1000 club!

Hello everyone,

I need some help and I figured our awesome Z community would be the place to come. I'm looking for some specific mates for Z'Lena. If anyone catches or finds a trade for the following Zs, please let me know. I only seen two and haven't managed to get the trade for either of them:

CB Magiea, Thalassa or Chronos Xeno Z egg (or male)

CB Magma Z egg (or male)

CB Green or Red Copper Z egg (or male).

By the way, there is an update in progress, so expect an announcement in the next couple of days.

Peace.

Edited by Coyote

4EG Terrae Egg Z'coded from Double Perfect Checker Line: Thanks for giving it a great home!

ETA: 6EG Z'Coded Spitfire Dragon Egg from Double perfect Checker line: Same as above enjoy: Claim my eggs/hatchlings! Fine to take & regift to another Z'Coded player if you know someone who will really love it and they can't snag it right now - enjoy!

Thank you for the spitfire.

Edited by Pattekat

Thank you for the hooktalon. <3

also need to log Z5iH6 to ruby eyes

Edited by Pattekat

CB Blue Lunar Herald: https://dragcave.net/lineage/z7wz2

Since nice things tend to disappear around here, I'm leaving it on a 2-Way: Offer a Dum Dum!

I just discovered that quite a lot of Avatars that I bred to the AP in the past - pretty ones, mind you, not messies! - have been frozen and used as scroll dividers, with names like "oOo---------oOo" and such mad.gif I'm quite MIFFED, to say it mildly.

I hope this one won't share their fate: z'Avatar

... and this guy went to the AP because I forgot that the above had egglocked me: https://dragcave.net/progeny/uUnwL

Happy hunting.

While editing my past posts, I re-saw this one. I just noticed that last little guy who went to the AP was also Frozen. Rather ironic considering your post. Sorry to quote an old post, but UGH that makes me mad.

Edited by predatorfan4ever

CB Blue Lunar Herald: https://dragcave.net/lineage/z7wz2

Since nice things tend to disappear around here, I'm leaving it on a 2-Way: Offer a Dum Dum!

While editing my past posts, I re-saw this one. I just noticed that last little guy who went to the AP was also Frozen. Rather ironic considering your post. Sorry to quote an old post, but UGH that makes me mad.

Offered. smile.gif.

Thanks! 😀

Edited by moota

I always breed my pretty dragons pre- well any event actually as to taunt them to give me z codes and shinies and other keepers, same goes for summoning. They just gave me this one. https://dragcave.net/lineage/zT3NS

I have a mate for it already wink.gif Just thought I'd show off.

Edited by Earth Gurl

I always breed my pretty dragons pre- well any event actually as to taunt them to give me z codes and shinies and other keepers, same goes for summoning. They just gave me this one. /view/zT3NS ~Eggspam Removed~

I have a mate for it already wink.gif  Just thought I'd show off.

sweet !

Edited by _Z_

~Please do not post or quote view links.~

user posted image2nd Gen - Z Spirit Ward x Z Cassare! wub.gif

user posted image2nd Gen - Purple Nebula x Thunder! wub.gif

user posted imageMessy-ish Thuwed! wub.gif

Spirit Ward was bred by me.

Thunder and Silver from Pippyspot.

I took them all so you have room for tomorrow.

I need one slot that I HAVE to breed and my own breeding I can postpone.

It would be a shame if you had to ditch them for valentines.

If anyone wants them feel free to PM, I am willing to hatch them for you too.

(or return them to you hatched, just let me know)

Returned the thunder, logged the rest

Edited by Pattekat

I'm still alive! (In case anyone was wondering to themselves, "Hey...where's that newt gone off to?") I've just been super busy this past month helping my hubby who got hurt at work the first week of the new year. Tired. All. The. Time. Anywho...

ZWrBg: http://dragcave.net/lineage/ZWrBg

NAME: Z'Ceres

ORIGIN: I bred her

LINEAGE: Z'Flight Path x Z'Tarzan - (Bright-Breasted Wyvern x Anagallis)

Thank you, Pattekat. You're a egg space saver! I only really want the Thunder. The Spirit Ward, I have a sibling to it (also a Z!!!). And the Silver, I don't collect messy ones anymore. ^^

Thank you, Pattekat. You're a egg space saver! I only really want the Thunder. The Spirit Ward, I have a sibling to it (also a Z!!!). And the Silver, I don't collect messy ones anymore. ^^

I influenced it to be a checker let me know if that is a problem, still time to bounce it.

Proof of influence in the Dropbox. You know the link.

I still especially go for the messies, they need a loving home too.....

Edited by Pattekat