I'm not going to take this, but that's a pretty lineage smile.gif

Hello everyone,

Thank you for participating in Z Project.

I'm grateful for your patience and understanding at the massive undertaking of keeping the Z Project records. Thank you for the fun that you bring to this addictive project, and smiles when I visit the DC Forums thread. I appreciate the awesome nature of this project when I visit the trade boards.

I know many people have personal Z Records. Be sure to post yours on Z Library to be added to the list!

I'm grateful to everyone who is reading this, please respond if you have something you want to add or say!

Thank you.

Peace.

Hello everyone,

Thank you for participating in Z Project.

I'm grateful for your patience and understanding at the massive undertaking of keeping the Z Project records. Thank you for the fun that you bring to this addictive project, and smiles when I visit the DC Forums thread. I appreciate the awesome nature of this project when I visit the trade boards.

I know many people have personal Z Records. Be sure to post yours on Z Library to be added to the list!

I'm grateful to everyone who is reading this, please respond if you have something you want to add or say!

Thank you.

Peace.

Good to see you.

I am still glad to be here.

Perfect White x Silver White Egg ready to Incuhatch Z'Coded White Egg (or ready for normal hatch, in the coming hours), Please only take if you will allow it ore regift it to someone who will allow it to grow to adult since very pretty 4EG Perfect Checker: Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

Perfect White x Silver White Egg ready to Incuhatch Z'Coded White Egg (or ready for normal hatch, in the coming hours), Please only take if you will allow it ore regift it to someone who will allow it to grow to adult since very pretty 4EG Perfect Checker: Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

That is very lovely.

I could even endeavour to breed him a mate some day. I would only need a wee bit of help with 1 pair in the base. Correction. 2 pairs..... but i have nice offerers now. I would say I am halfway to a mate already

Must have taken you like for ever to get to this gen. Silvers are extremely fickle....

Thank very much.

EDIT:

Logged and placed in the breeding list.

I received nice donations from two lovely members here, I haf half of the basepairs now, can breed the other two pairs myself, my silvers are currently attempting to breed something pretty as a gift for someone but when they have done so they will be right at this one again.

Edited by Pattekat

Pat, if I can help you build a mate, let me know. I have CB female silvers and lots of CB whites. wink.gif

Is there anyone who is really into code dragons who would like this AP-found baby from musical parents? https://dragcave.net/lineage/zZWx2 Just send me a PM and it can be yours. Claimed by maylin. smile.gif

Edited by purplehaze

That is very lovely.

I could even endeavour to breed him a mate some day. I would only need a wee bit of help with 1 pair in the base.

Must have taken you like for ever to get to this gen. Silvers are extremely fickle....

Thank very much.

Note to self. When logging put it in the breed xls also.

i can try as well Pat

CB Canopy still on cooldown. Call dibs if you would like to have it. I have as many Canopies as I want so do not intend to keep this one. Reserved for moota. smile.gif It still needs an hour before it can travel and I am headed to bed right now. I will send it along in the morning. Edited by purplehaze