Greetings People of Z World!

T.T Almost two years behind now. Can you believe it, I managed to update something!

To answer questions about the new Database thingy - it is still in its alpha phase testing, and yes there is nothing that acknowledges whether or not you entered your record into the system. It should show up on the database doc? That is entirely Tsarlena's creation so all complaints and concerns should be directed at her.

I will; however, be starting to pull my information from that form soon. I am attempting to add at least five dragons to Z Records a day. We'll see how long that goes on. In theory it will be two from here, two from L&L's Z entry and one from the database entry.

For those of you who are going through and adding Zs to the L&L entry thread, please delete the entries on this thread for me! Eventually rubyshoes will have to delete everything, but if you delete them yourself (instead of marking them as 'entered' or whatever), it will make both rubyshoes' and my jobs easier. I really appreciate that! (The thread will be less daunting to me too he heh).

Z Records Created

• Celtic7irish - First Z Donation.
  • Missy - So this dragon: 6Zpxc (Z'Squiggles) doesn't actually count because we're looking for dragons whose codes *begin* with "Z" or "z". smile.gif You still have one in the database!
  • Moriwan - Also sent her a welcome PM... more than a year later >_<. Feel free to send welcome PMs to anyone who joins so we can keep them happy until I find them among the chaos that is the beginning of this thread.
Z Records Updated
  • Dustpuppy - I found some repeat records. That is, some that were already entered into Z database. If you are entering them in more than one place, please be sure to delete one of them so there is only one copy. Thanks! smile.gif
  • F.ury - A relatively new member smile.gif I created the record yesterday, and then updated it today.
  • Fuzzbucket - Have you donated Zs and I just haven't recorded them yet?
  • Havoc - Now if only I could get him to actually enter his Z dragons somewhere!
  • Lagie - No surprise here.
  • Plissken - That's her name! wink.gif
  • Purplehaze - I hope you find having an index helpful, if you ever look at your records?
  • Ruby Eyes - Haven't talked to you in a while. How have you been?
  • Yliah - Managing to be active in both places! Thanks for all the moderator help on L&L.

P.S. - Thanks for the update LithiumJay, see you when you get back.

Edited by Coyote

Hey, Coyote! Greetings! Good to see you.

I have been going back to my oldest posts here, adding the dragons to the new form and then deleting the posts. I must have gotten rid of almost a page worth of posts by now! laugh.gif But since it seems the thread has been wiped now I have lost track of where I was. huh.gif Oh, well, I'll figure it out again.

ETA: Forgot to say, yes, the index is immensely helpful. smile.gif

Another point I want to make about the new entry system is that if I make an error and don't notice it until it is entered there is no way to go back and correct it or delete it. And I miss being able to make comments about some of the dragons. Maybe I should just enter those on L&L?

Edited by purplehaze

Pretty little z'Horse that I just bred.

Gone to Fuzzbucket. Enjoy!

Edited by purplehaze

Coyote, you probably just didn't get to any of the ones I registered yet.

I know I've donated things periodically, though I didn't join officially until a couple months ago.

room for eggs so I snagged both

thanks

z'AP find BBW nice lil' checker from (old) Pinks Gone to Ruby Eyes - Gern geschehen smile.gif Edited by herk