Up for grabs, a second gen Z' Ember from my scroll bred from two Z' parents:

I was trying to clear my scroll for Christmas breeding, but I just had to grab this one. I am trying to build a pure Z lineage.

Thank you!

Winter Magi with stair lineage ZVLv5

OOPS! Link would help. wink.gif

And gone!

Edited by purplehaze

Free to good homes!!

Winter Magi

Ribbon Dancer

Another Winter Magi

Yay! Got the first Winter Magi. Thank you!!! Planning to freeze, hope that's okay.

&

Free, mostly stair yulebuck. Needs to go ASAP. http://dragcave.net/teleport/f8ab5560f9b5c...4766f012b3332b7

Enjoy,

Plissken

Thanks bunches! Hope it's okay to freeze. If not let me know!

ooh lots of Z- Solstices in the regular trade thread-- I'm locked or I'd try for some

didn't see yours though purplehaze- the one time you don't want a gred Z dry.gif

my bf found some holiday z's, but isn't much of a collector. Me and my sister have no room for either of them! Free to a good home!

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

Not asking for a dummy bc I know everyone is filled/nearly filled with Christmas dragons! :D

Would any Z MEMBER like this? Bred by me and I'll keep it for 3 hours, then release - it's keeping me from breeding my own.

I don't want a trade, just a dummy will do - or willing to give your traded egg back to you if you want (if you only have Christmas eggs that you want to keep, I'll give your Christmas egg back to you - I just don't want this going off to non-Z members if someone here wants it).

2nd Gen Winter Magi x Vine

Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings! * http://dragcave.net/lineage/ZDfIe

Offered on the pretty smile.gif You can keep the egg if you want, I only kept it for trading anyway - but maybe you like it?

Offered on the pretty smile.gif You can keep the egg if you want, I only kept it for trading anyway - but maybe you like it?

I'm sorry, but someone else offered first. I will keep breeding and if I get z's offer here.

Hmm. Can't say I really care for magi with solstice. Picked this up in the ap. At least it's a Z.

Claim Link!

Thank you Fiona Bluefire. smile.gif I appreciate it. biggrin.gif

2nd gen Winter Magi from Tsunami zDzrU

Gone to Tiga. You're welcome!

Edited by purplehaze

Z-coded 3rd gen Winter Magi x Gold checker! ZHG7n

Gone to dragonpuck - enjoy!

Edited by Finz

Z-coded 3rd gen Winter Magi x Gold checker! ZHG7n

sweet, that's the lineage I am working on will come in handy and a z to boot laugh.gif

thanks for offering