Thanks again to Calenmir for the Z-coded Grave!

I named it and another one I caught "Z'cary" and "Z'pooky", I'll add them to the list later using the form.

Just thought I'd mention the names "Z'scary" and "Z'spooky" are currently available, if anyone needs names for Halloween dragons, especially the new ones...

Thanks again to Calenmir for the Z-coded Grave!

I named it and another one I caught "Z'cary" and "Z'pooky", I'll add them to the list later using the form.

Just thought I'd mention the names "Z'scary" and "Z'spooky" are currently available, if anyone needs names for Halloween dragons, especially the new ones...

Those are cute names!!

So did anyone get lucky and get a z-code of the Halloween dragon this year? Can't say I did. =(

Also - I really need to make sure I'm thinking straight sometimes. I bred a z-code g2 mint from both z parents... and then squished the egg thinking I'd be able to revive it to try for a zombie. I regret this. ;_;

So did anyone get lucky and get a z-code of the Halloween dragon this year? Can't say I did. =(

Also - I really need to make sure I'm thinking straight sometimes. I bred a z-code g2 mint from both z parents... and then squished the egg thinking I'd be able to revive it to try for a zombie. I regret this. ;_;

I actually managed to snag two of them. smile.gif

Sorry about your little Mint. sad.gif Too bad we don't have an actions eraser.

Edited by purplehaze

I got some and then traded for two.

LithiumJay - will swap with you if you want one.

And does anyone else want one?

Dee

Dee

If you still have another one, may I please trade you for it? smile.gif I couldn't snag any new Z-coded eggs either sad.gif

ETA: Thanks a ton, Dee! smile.gif

Edited by LumosSeeker148

missed about 12 ( had no time to sit and wait as we were going to be AFK most of daytime Friday)

but I have traded for 2 , so I have a pair biggrin.gif

Ldyfsh and dragonpuck - I snagged both these (I was away and missed out on a lot of my own breeding so I am VERY grateful....: xd.png)(

Dee

If you still have one, that'd be great. Or if someone else does!

Here's a two way trade ready to go. The code for this one is Wi7Mp - so yes, I'm giving you a wimp for a Z-code. xd.png

Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings!

z-coded 2014 Halloween egg please just offer a non z-code 2014 Halloween egg smile.gif

Traded with LumosSeeker - thanks and enjoy smile.gif

Edited by herk

z-coded 2014 Halloween egg please just offer a non z-code 2014 Halloween egg smile.gif

Offered a normal new Halloween egg, herk! smile.gif

ETA: Thank you, herk! Now I've got one z'pair and one pair of normal coded ones! smile.gif

Edited by LumosSeeker148