Generation Association

Even/Perfect Generations V5

Check my signature link called 'An Idea' for my rainbow project (I tweaked it a bit but the main idea is there). :P

As for stairstep... It sounds interesting but I need more details to how to turn it into a rainbow line. Anyway I saw your rainbow thread we can discuss over there. :P

You mean amazon's rainbow thread. XD I run the Cool Codes thread. :D I'll comment on it there then. C:

Guys, can you help me out with updating my compilation of all the lineage pictures? I'

missing a lot of the mini ones and I don't have time to crawl through the thread right now. >_<

I still need the small versions of the:

Turpentine

Brimstone

Wrapping-wing (not sure if it's too early for these)

Male Tangar

Male Tsunami

Female Lumina

Male + Female Olives

Male + Female Blusangs

Male + Female Tri-horns

Male + Female Ultraviolets

I had a couple of them, but I lost them when I accidentally moved other pictures over them while rearranging and saved that version. >_<

Someone in here had bred the most amazing, fabulous Green Nebula rainbowish lineage that I spent half an hour scrolling through.

Unfortunately, I was so mesmerized that I both forgot to write down who it was and to ask for an egg. Does anyone know who the breeder is?

Woooo, just bred this for my rainbow lineage!  biggrin.gif  Although, having just read over the last few posts, I hope this one *doesn't* alt - the lineage is intended to only have regular Blacks in it...

*squeee* "He" didn't alt! biggrin.gif Now he's got to gender right and be madly in love with her. Might take a little longer to get a Black egg from them though. rolleyes.gif

@blah - could it be lulu_witch? She's done a stunning rainbow-y Nebula lineage.

Edited by Amazon_warrior

OMG! They both just grew up and produced THIS little beauty!!

Free to good home, please name it.

Take Me Home!

You mean amazon's rainbow thread. xd.png I run the Cool Codes thread. biggrin.gif I'll comment on it there then. C:

Guys, can you help me out with updating my compilation of all the lineage pictures? I'

missing a lot of the mini ones and I don't have time to crawl through the thread right now. >_<

I still need the small versions of the:

Turpentine

Brimstone

Wrapping-wing (not sure if it's too early for these)

Male Tangar

Male Tsunami

Female Lumina

Male + Female Olives

Male + Female Blusangs

Male + Female Tri-horns

Male + Female Ultraviolets

I had a couple of them, but I lost them when I accidentally moved other pictures over them while rearranging and saved that version. >_<

The Action Log shows the dragons in the edit: small version lineage view. happy.gif I probably like that feature more than the action log itself =p *loves planning out lineages*

Edited by dragonico

I've done horse x GW already and they do look amazing~ Right now I'm looking for new magics I can pull with horses. tongue.gif I guess red x horse can work... need to test-breed and see how they look on lineage view. Thanks guys.

And Vhale just gave me an idea. It is so true that water dragons are undervalued in lineages, so I want to do something more with them (already done a flamingo x water and water x skywing). After a bit of thought I think I'll do a water x moonstone checker. I'll put up some results once I've done a bit of breeding.

*thinks she should change course a bit and doing something other than checkers for a change... maybe working on her super-large rainbow for a while? tongue.gif*

If you are looking for new magics to pull with horses they look stunning with male blusangs. I'd even be willing to do some bloodswaps with you along the way.

A VERY generous person just gifted me this beautiful PERFECT ALT Sweetling X Silver Checker biggrin.gif. I need some SERIOUSLY good ideas for a mate for this girl. My first thought is a 3rd Gen Red Dorsal from a Perfect checker of Male Red Dorsals X Female Silvers. Does anyone here have a pair that could potentially produce such an egg? I could really use some help with this one.

A VERY generous person just gifted me this beautiful PERFECT ALT Sweetling X Silver Checker biggrin.gif. I need some SERIOUSLY good ideas for a mate for this girl. My first thought is a 3rd Gen Red Dorsal from a Perfect checker of Male Red Dorsals X Female Silvers. Does anyone here have a pair that could potentially produce such an egg? I could really use some help with this one.

Ooh, I'm so jelly. *drools over the Sweetlings*

Unfortunately I don't have anything that I can use to help you with. I feel so useless! sad.gif

I know the feeling Dimar. I see such beauty here sometimes and have no way of helping but it's nice to be able to share some of our DC accomplishments here and throw ideas around biggrin.gif

Congrats Wiz! And that is superb indeed dragonsrus! I can't think of any other dragons than red Dorsals that would keep with the colour scheme.

A VERY generous person just gifted me this beautiful PERFECT ALT Sweetling X Silver Checker biggrin.gif.  I need some SERIOUSLY good ideas for a mate for this girl.  My first thought is a 3rd Gen Red Dorsal from a Perfect checker of Male Red Dorsals X Female Silvers.  Does anyone here have a pair that could potentially produce such an egg?  I could really use some help with this one.

My god. I wish I had the heart to release one of my CB Alt Sweets. This is such a gorgeous lineage. <3

I agree that a Dorsal matched lineage would look lovely. But I can also offer an alternative mate as well.

I'm a huge fan of Alt Sweets and Marrows (males in particular) in lineages together. If you'd like, I can breed you a sibling to This Guy next Halloween, which would result in This Gorgeous Gal.

tikigurl91: I think that is beautiful too! But I already have to find a mate for her this Halloween and that would be perfect biggrin.gif Does anyone here have Red Dorsal X Female Silvers? I'd like to see what that'd actually look like together???

Ditto what Dimar says, ooh love all those combos. Wishing good

fortune for future mates to all.

I am new to all this, and while I have not tried anything on my own, I was given this lovely guy:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/tWlKU

and I want to know if I ought to try and continue this pattern. I would guess it's a stair-step? But upside-down?

any suggestions are welcome, and any and all help smile.gif

Deb

LOOK at this great egg I got on the AP!!

http://dragcave.net/lineage/F0KeN

This is gorgeous! And quite purple without there being a Purple dragon on it!

(trying again)

WOW! quite awesome smile.gif

Now, being a dummy, I think they are purple dragons - is there a specific dragon referred to as purple that you are talking about?

Don't mean to sound stupid, I simply don't know.

Deb

I've done horse x GW already and they do look amazing~ Right now I'm looking for new magics I can pull with horses. tongue.gif I guess red x horse can work... need to test-breed and see how they look on lineage view. Thanks guys.

And Vhale just gave me an idea. It is so true that water dragons are undervalued in lineages, so I want to do something more with them (already done a flamingo x water and water x skywing). After a bit of thought I think I'll do a water x moonstone checker. I'll put up some results once I've done a bit of breeding.

*thinks she should change course a bit and doing something other than checkers for a change... maybe working on her super-large rainbow for a while? tongue.gif*

I've done a few small stuff with horses myself.

Water x Horse

Moonstone x Horse

Sunset x Horse

Purple Neb x Horse (oddsoxdi's link above)

I'm starting up an alternating lineage with sunrises x horses (gonna merge it with the sunset x horse), so if you want to see how that looks later down the road...

Personally, I'd try swapping that horse x red with a horse x sunstone to give more luster.

Also, I was curious about your water idea and I quite like it with the female moonstones. biggrin.gif

WOW!  quite awesome smile.gif

Now, being a dummy, I think they are purple dragons - is there a specific dragon referred to as purple that you are talking about?

Don't mean to sound stupid, I simply don't know.

Deb

The dragons in that lineage are Purple Nebulas (the males) and Horses (the females).

Now there ARE also dragons called purple dragons that have their own breed.

http://dragcave.wikia.com/wiki/Purple_Dragon

Edited by Daydreamer09

First 5th gen PB Tri Horn biggrin.gif Metroid was a picky boy. Finally found a girl he likes.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/ZobWZ

Pretty. I am working on PB Tri-horns, too. This is as far as I have gotten so far, but I almost have enough CBs to go one more generation, which is as far as I am likely to go.

I really like how my new project is coming ot, but i need a little help... i need a sec gen winter with wrapping wings.

THANK YOU SO MUCH! I got 3 lovely eggs from 3 wonderful people!!!!! wub.gif

Edited by happymom

Sending you a PM happymom.

Edit

My goodness, there's a lot of reading to catch up on.

Absolutely adore the silver/marrow/alt val combos!

(puts thinking cap on and prepares to pester alt val friends cool.gif )

Love the horse projects as well.

Edited by Shamiir

The Action Log shows the dragons in the version lineage view. ^_^ I probably like that feature more than the action log itself =p *loves planning out lineages*

...I love you. Thank you so much for telling me! :D I don't use the Action Log, so I would never have noticed. XD

I just wanted to see what these two looked like together....it looks really cool, actually!!! And the code is rather interesting.....

Check Me Out!!

Free to good home!