MendezLightning

Castle Hydra: Next Generation

"I apologize if I have offended you. Since it has been suggested I stop acting like a fool, then I shall certainly do so." Adrian said stiffly. There was a strange calm in his eyes, almost a deadness. The deadness of a complete, utter lack of emotion. "Would you believe this is what I have to put up with everyday?" Aza muttered, irritation tinged with sadness. "People acting about as compassionate and sentimental as a marble statue." She crossed her arms, silently fuming. The flower popped back up a few moments later. "I can't leave you two alone for three minutes can I? What did you do Adrian?" he sighed. "I took your advice." he replied. "My advice was to restrain yourself, not make someone more upset than they already are." Adrian relaxed, but looked confused. "I guess you weren't at the palace recently. I'll explain later." A vine tugged lightly on Aza's arm. "Now stop scowling. You're much prettier when you smile. We're going to have to use a crowbar to get you to uncross your arms." Aza didn't relax her pose, but the corner of her mouth twitched a little.

Zeke let out a short howl in joy and hugged Lorelei, "I'm going to be a father...of twins!", he yelled, picking her up and spinning her. He set her back down and kissed her, "now I will neef a job closer to home", he said, looking around with a stupid grin on his face. He kissed Lorelei again, "twins...", he sighed, sitting back down on the bench, "can I handle twins?", he asked himself softly.

Lorelei yelped in surprise when Zeke spun her around and it took her a moment to regain her footing once he set her down. "we'll be just fine Zeke," she said softly to him. She turned back to Aza, "I agree with Jared, you are deffinitely prettier when you smile, Aza dear," she said with a soft smile.

Aza gave in and uncrossed her arms. "That's my girl." The vine squeezed her hand reassuringly and turned on Adrian. "Adrian. Come." Adrian followed, grimacing and expecting a long lecture. Aza turned to Lorelei and smiled. "I'm so happy for you! Promise me you'll bring them to visit. It's so dull in a empty mansion. Besides, the maids need something else to dress up." she said, looking almost back to normal. "What are you going to name them?" Adrian came back, regret, horror, and sorrow etched into his face. "Aza, I am so sorry. I didn't know-" A raised finger stopped him. "What are you talking about?" she asked, puzzled. Adrian got the hint and push any further into the topic. "So are you hoping for identical twins or not?"

Zekr suddenly had a horrible erge to run but fought it back. Instead he jumped back into thw conversation, "If they are identical, I hope they dont take after their father...", he said, standing behind Lorelei and wrapping his arms around her, "I grew up fast before I changed and I'm sure you remember how hard it was to deal with one of me", he said with a half smile.

"You weren't that bad. You were just...moody sometimes." Aza said. "Moody and furry, but we'll be lucky if they're anything like their father. Don't beat yourself up Zeke. You're a wonderful person." Aza looked a bit surprised. "Jared, what in the world did you say to him?" "Only what he needed to hear." a quiet voice answered. "...And what did he need to hear?" There was no answer, but Aza could almost feel a mysterious smile from the flower. "It must be the first time Adrian has said something nice to someone and actually meant it in-" "Would you two stop discussing me behind my back? I'm not deaf you know." "No, he's back to normal again." she said, laughing.

"I will deffinitely bring them for a visit. They would be so cute all dressed up!" Lorelei grinned and placed her hands over top of Zeke's, relaxing slightly into his embrace. "As for names," she started, "I really only have one, Selene. Hopefully at least one is a girl." She smiled down at her belly affectionately. Lorelei looked up in mild surprise as Adrian spoke and quietly agreed with him, softly nudging Zeke's side.

Zeke smiled at what Adrian said, "thanks...", he thought for a moment, "wait, when did you start saying nice things?l, he says puzzled.

Ryu's phone rang. He took out the mobile phone and flipped it open, his face worried. The ring was unique to an emergency at the ALEU ... 'Hello?' he said into it.

'Hello Mr Kong. We require your immediate attention. We have contacted all of the agents of both ALEU and PFPA. The matter is confidential, please come directly.' The emotionless voie hung up.

He sighed and looked to Kaitlyn. 'I'm sorry ... It's urgent, you have to come too Aois ...'

(padfoot, this means you too)

Ryu's phone rang. He took out the mobile phone and flipped it open, his face worried. The ring was unique to an emergency at the ALEU ... 'Hello?' he said into it.

'Hello Mr Kong. We require your immediate attention. We have contacted all of the agents of both ALEU and PFPA. The matter is confidential, please come directly.' The emotionless voie hung up.

He sighed and looked to Kaitlyn. 'I'm sorry ... It's urgent, you have to come too Aois ...'

Zeke flipped open his phone and answered the call. He listened to the voice on the other end for a few seconds, "ok, see you soon", he said and hung up. He turned to Lorelei, "i need to go baby", he said kissing her then kissing her belly, "love you all and ill call you later when I know something". He walked into the school and found ryu, "hey, did you get a call too?", he asked.

"Ever since Jared has been giving him a lecture every time you aren't paying attention." Aza said dryly. "I think I'm starting to develop a fear of talking plants. Ones that never stop talking." he muttered under his breath. "Would you prefer I came in person?" "Would you run out of breath any faster?" "Improbable." "No thanks. Have you blown anything up recently?" "I doubt it. He's been researching psychology, not explosives." Aza sighed.

((dude kait left already))

Kaeyla was wandering the grounds and sitting on the bench, quietly deciding things. She waved at a passer-by flying girl, knowing she probably couldn't see her.

Jordan sighed heading back to the ALEU, just as worried. I wonder if they'll be mad that I'm late...

Lorelei returned his kiss and watched him as he walked away. She turned back to Aza after a moment, "How are things at the mansion?" she asked casually.

"A chaotic mess of scandal, murders, tragedy, and foribidden love as usual. It feels like a soap opera. It's even worse at court." Aza sighed. "Not to mention the suitors. The Duke of Milden proposed yesterday. He's more than twice her age and five times her size. I think the maids just about died trying to find something that would fit him." Adrian chuckled. "Aza's father has broken the record for holding on to the throne without a single assassination attempt. Or maybe it's that everyone is too afraid to try."

Edited by frostmourne

((dude kait left already))

(oh ... shut up. now get aois to go to the ALEU headquarters)

Ryu flew over Atlantis quickly and landed easily outside the Atlantis Law Enforcement Unit's headquarters. He opened the door and greeted the officers that were on duty, but stopped abruptly as he noticed the three people standing in front of his tall, podium-like desk. 'Hello?'

Zeke walked into ALEU headquarters and tipped his hat at the girl behind the counter. He noticed Ryu standing in the middle of the office and walked up behind him, "Hey buddy, whats going on?", he asked, noticed the men standing in front of Ryu's desk.

((x3))

"Dudes it's like a ruinion or somthing!" Aois said, poofing behind the three. The young man draped his arms over Zeke's and Jordan's shoulders, despite the fact he was shorter then them, and his tilted his head. He narrowed his eyes ever so slightly at the men in front of Ryu's desk, suddenly falling silent.

Lorelei nodded, "So nothing much has changed then," she said lightly. "You know," she continued, "it wouldn't surprise me if everyone was too scared to even attempt an assassination on your father, Aza. He can be quite frightening."

The three turned around. He knew them, they were the heads of the Three States of Gaia, Madam Beaux, Lady Pavo and Herr Frei. 'Good day,' Pavo replied to them. 'There have been recent abductions across the country, all of them powerful Monsters. Moreover, there have also been kidnaps from the Human world, our correspondants have become increasingly worried.'

'And how does this concern the Atlantis Law Enforcement Unit?' Ryu asked. 'We deal with criminals in the immediate viscinity, not wide-spread crimes.'

'You are involved because we believe that Paimon is behind it.' Beaux snapped at him, her face a mask of sudden rage. 'We contacted you and your team because of your background with the Demon, we saw it as curteous. We need your help and you seem to be the only ones alive who opposed him and survived.'

"How are we to find this out? Paimon has a tendency to fall off the map." Jordan said, his deep voice had a rather demanding tone to it, although quiet.