MendezLightning

Castle Hydra: Next Generation

Lorelei watched Zeke in mild shock, "Did you even taste it?" she asked him as he took his last bite. She continued eating her own breakfast at a steady pace, in no rush to finish. When Zeke motioned for her to leave she pouted, folding her arms as best she could between her ever-growing belly and her chest. "Don't wanna," she said in a rather childish tone, knotting her eyebrows together.

Zekr raised his eyebrow and steped back into the house shifting back into a human as he walked, "I dont care if you don't wanna", he said, copying the voice she just made, "its time to go to school", he said. He swept her feet out from under her and caught her in his arms before she could hit the ground. "Lets go", he said with a smile as he walked out of the house with Lorele gently craddled in his arms. A short walk down the hill they lived on and a short cut through town, they arrived at Atlantis High. He waked to his favorite spot in the school, the cliff overhang where he met Lorelei, and set her down gently on a bench. He took a seat next to her and put his arm around her, "bring back memories?", he asked, looking out over the pink water, "thought we could chill out here until we have to go check in and set up our room".

Oine sighed as she shuffled after her brother, lugging her bags as well. She carried one in each hand, a shoulder bag and a katana strapped to her back. Why did I want to bring so much stuff with me? she wondered, following after Kori. Then she shugged and thought Oh well it doesn't really matter that much I suppose.

Kaitlyn smiled to herself, tiptoing up behind Ryu. "Boo" she said jumping on his back. "You all set for work, hon?" she asked grinning at him.

Caleum followed after the two kids, smiling slightly as he looked around at his old school. Man, this place brings back memories he thought, looking at the spot under the tree he used to hang out at with Aois.

((random post is random))

Edited by ktav13

The nymph let out an annoyed sigh but otherwise did nothing when Zeke picked her up, keeping her arms crossed. As he walked Lorelei occasionally shot him a pouty glare, gradually softening her countenance as they neared Atlantis. By the time they reached the cliff her head was comfortably nestled against Zeke's chest and a smile played across her lips. She watched the waves with a soft grin, nodding in response to her mates question. "It does," she said and gently kissed his cheek. A few moments later Lorelei let out a surprised "Oh!" and her hand jumped to her belly. Her eyebrows were raised and she looked up at Zeke, a wide grin spreading across her face, "It kicked!"

A wide smile spread across his face and he put his hand over hers, feeling another small kick, "hey, quit kicking my fiance", he said softly with a small laugh. He dropped down to his knees in front of her and switched to his wolf eyes. He tried to see the baby's aura through it's mother's belly but could only see the grey, shapeless glow like he always did. He sighed and pressed his ear against her, getting the regular silence despite having superhuman hearing. He let out a long breath and sat back down next to her, "still nothing...", he said sadly.

Ryu laughed as Kaitlyn jumped on his back. 'Yeah, I just need to finish packing some paperwork. The new political candidates thinks that we should have to account all aspects of a mission. We're gonna be stuck doing administration instead of our actual jobs!' He angrily shoved papers into his briefcase and closed it. Sighing he looked back to her, 'Have a good day ... Do you think the kids will be alright with the portal I got for them? I kinda want to check on them ...'

Kori started to get ready for class, inspecting his timetable to closely. 'Um ... I've got ... Math ... lovely ...' He pulled out the heavy textbook and sat it on his lap, piling work books over it.

"Tsk, irritating" she said frowning at what he said about his job. "The kids will be fine" she assured him. "We went ove everything they needed to know about it the week before. They can handle it." Kaitlyn jumped down from his back and walked around to face him. "Hey" she said, cupping his face in her hands. "Try not to let this job make you stressed okay? It's not good for you" she told him with a smile.

Aois suddenly poofed out of nowhere yelling "Am I late!? Did I miss them!?" Kaitlyn smiled and shook her head. "Sorry bro, you just did" she said. The spirit groaned and looked at ground, his three toned hair falling into his eyes. It was still green with blue roots, though the brown tips seemed to have spread. "Man I really wanted to see them off" he said rubbing the back of his head. "Don't feel too bad about it, you'll get another chance to."

Oine looked over at him and picked up her own timetable. "Oh fun. Lemme see... Ah okay I've got english first. I guess that doesn't suck too much" she said, putting the paper and getting her own things ready.

Edited by ktav13

Kori stood up, irritated. 'What?! Oh come on ... Why can't my subject be something I can actually do? Instead ... math!'

Ryu smiled back at Kaitlyn. 'Oh, Aois, I need to talk to you about ... that ... case- private case ...' He looked awkwardly between the twins.

Oine grinned slightly and stuck her tounge out him. "Heh, sucks for you" she said turning back to her things. " 'Side, you don't hear me griping, english sucks."

Caleum caught up with the kids and peered into the dorm. "You guys set?" he asked, and Oine nodded. "I'm fine, but I think math's going to utterly destroy Kori" she said, getting the angle to grin. "Alright, I'm just gonna go see if there's anything specific I have to do here as your gaurdian-protector-whatever-the-hell-it-is-I-am. Don't get yourselves into trouble" he told the two and shut the door.

Kaitlyn rolled her eyes and threw her hands up slightly. "I get it, I get it" she pretended to complain. "Time for you two to go all super cool secret agent on me, I'll make myself scarce." She grinned again and winked at Ryu. "Have a good day, hon" she said giving him a quick kiss, and her brother a quick hug, before running out the door.

Aois chuckled. "Somethings never change" he said with a grin. Turning to Ryu he asked "Now what is it you need to talk to me about?"

Tia walked Bucket and Kaeyla to the dorm building, their bags already there thanks to Tia's loneliness last night. She had already hauled them off. All they had to do was unpack.

(DO WE GET ROOMIES? biggrin.gif)

(yeah, okay:

ROOM 1: Oine, Kori

ROOM 2:

ROOM 3:

ROOM 4:

ROOM 5:

That should cover it, four people to each)

(Awwww *flail* I wanned to be wif Oine! Just kidding. Wait, how many boys are there, besides Bucket?)

(Yay~ But Bucket and Kaeyla can't stand each other.)

Bucket went ahead and went up to his room, looking for his bags. Who knew where Tia put them. She was sort of... scatterbrained.

(Sorry. You edited.)

Kenan just blinked. "I always come with Aza." He said, and then was silent again.

Adrian blinked a few times at that response and shook his head. "Nope, still as silent and stoic as ever." Aza walked through the portal followed by Adrian. When they emerged, they were by the cliff Zeke and Lorelei were perched on. Adrian was holding an unconscious seagull. "Where did you- I don't want to know." she muttered. She walked over to the two. "Surprise! Adrian insisted on dragging me over here. So, are you two here on business or pleasure?" she asked, voice bright. Adrian dropped the seagull and grinned. "Adrian, if you dare manipulate anyone's emotions right now..." "I'm sorry to report these two haven't grown up much." a small flower said softly. "Jared, aren't you suppose to be in London?" "I am in London. You aren't the only one who has been practicing. Act your age, will you?" the flower murmured. "If I acted my age, I'd be a pile of dust under a rock." Adrian snorted.

"We're here on appeasing Adrian." Kenan purred. He 'looked' around, his white eyes never settling on anything.

Lorelei giggled at Zeke's failed attempt to see or hear anything, "I think it's just shy, dear. You'll get something soon I'm sure." She smiled at him and gently scratched behind his ear. Suddenly a familiar voice sounded through the air and Lorelei stood up. "Aza, Adrian! How are you?" she piped happily. "I'm here for the swimming block, have to make sure all the little monsters get their excersize." the nymph said. Folding her hands underneath her rounded belly she glanced at the talking flower, "I wouldn't have excpected them to, Jared. What brings you guys here?" she looked at Adrian's feet and raised an eyebrow, "and what's with the bird?"

Zeke sighed, "It just doesn't make sense, I'm not suppose to do...this, with other species other than humans and other skinwalkers", he said at a loss. He rolled his eyes back and leaned into Lorelei's hand as she scratched behind his ear. He jerked back in embarrassment when he heard Aza's voice to his left, "oh! uh, hey guys." He said standing with Lorelei with his hand on her lower back for support. He bowed his head slightly at his old friends," good to see you guys, I'm here to see if I can find another job, detective work is pretty slow in the human world, and I'm here to make sure nothing happens to these two", he said motioning to Lorelei.

"Two?" Kenan growled. "Oh. You're expecting Lorelei. They're healthy. I can barely see them. I suppose that's good for you."

"They?" Lorelei looked confused for a moment before staring wide-eyed at her belly, "You mean there's two in there?" she asked curiously, gently poking her stomach as if expecting a response to come from it. To her surprise she did feel a softly returned nudge. The sea nymph didn't bother hiding the grin from her face. "Twins!" her voice chimed like a bell when she looked back at Zeke.

"I found it at the mouth of the portal and picked it up." Adrian said unabashedly. "Why would you- nevermind. I have to go, I'll check on you guys when I'm free. Behave, Adrian." the flower said. "I'm not a child any more Jared." he reminded. "Then stop acting like one. Aza's decades younger than you and she controls herself better." The flower popped back into the ground. "You would think he was older than me, the way he keeps contradicting me." Adrian muttered, sounding a bit grumpy. Aza was fighting back laughter at the sour expression on his face. "You missed your calling in life Adrian. You should have been a jester." Aza chuckled. He made a face before freezing up again, formal and distant. "Oh spare me the horror of dealing with a wooden block. I've had enough at the royal court." she complained.

"Poor bird," Lorelei pouted softly and scooped it up in her arms, cradling it gently. She giggled at the shadows' conversation as dewdrops began floating around her, ready to resuscitate the gull if needed.