RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

hypocrisy doesn't look good on anyone. Not matter how well you think it suits you.

The internet where you can go from climate change to exploding slave collars to evolution: Did humans become bipedal to avoid grassfires to Amazon where you're looking at a swashbuckling fantasy book in easy logical steps. 

I hope at least part of what he writes is fiction, but I guess it's not. Or is it? No way to tell. His works have always been sad and weird.

Meh, I need to clean.... but I need to eat too. one will make me sluggish and sleepy afterwards and the other will make me too hungry to focus. ugh! Life, why do you gotta be such a poo head sometimes?

It's nearly March, but it looks like November outside - brown and grey.

I found a couple of blooms on blue-eyed grass, but the plants were huddled close to the ground.  

It's Valentine's Day 2.0 in the AP

Edited by Long_Before_Sunrise

It's almost 3 am why am I still uuuuuuuuppppp? *cries*

45 minutes ago, Syiren said:

It's almost 3 am why am I still uuuuuuuuppppp? *cries*

To keep me up,too company, obviously.

It's February. Winter. I should not be getting overheated bringing groceries inside. Arizona doesn't get the concept of winter. 

That's... honestly really disappointing, but unsurprising. I remember it being talked about years ago, but had no idea it actually happened. The privileged become more so, I suppose. 

Feels bad, man. And has been feeling bad for the last 12 years. I'm so tired.

I want to know what the reasoning was. I can come up with nothing that makes any sense to me. But I know asking about it would get me in trouble. 

Edited by OMGitsKairi

The weird thing about the Current Thought thread is that it's just the current thought, usually with no context to explain the thought.