Timing is everything apparently.

Me trying to be friendly.

Spoiler

tumblr_nyl1ioyD5A1s56yepo1_500.gif

Everypony else:

Spoiler

d5zouss-2ab4c978-42d7-414b-ad4c-72ef558367d3.gif

Edited by Long_Before_Sunrise

I really need to watch MLP: FiM again. and Yu yu Hakusho... and Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood... and Batman: TAS, and Batman Beyond, and StarGate SG-1, ugh! Too many awesome shows, not enough hours in the day.

8 hours ago, Syiren said:

I really need to watch MLP: FiM again. and Yu yu Hakusho... and Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood... and Batman: TAS, and Batman Beyond, and StarGate SG-1, ugh! Too many awesome shows, not enough hours in the day.

I love most of these. I haven't seen the Batman ones or the StarGate one. lol. but FMA: Brotherhood is my favorite anime ever. Period. 

It died down for a bit close to dawn, but it'sstill very windy. 

I am egg locked for the next 24 hours. I hate when that happens! Why do I keep doing that?

1 hour ago, AsymDoll13 said:

I love most of these. I haven't seen the Batman ones or the StarGate one. lol. but FMA: Brotherhood is my favorite anime ever. Period. 

I highly recommend them. They're a bit older, but amazing. But if you watch the Batman ones watch TAS (The animated series) first, as Beyond is a direct sequel series. SG-1 is a live action sci-fi that follows the movie "StarGate" that takes place I believe a year after the movie's events? It's got 10 seasons. I liked it up until season 8, but that doesn't make the last two seasons bad, I just didn't enjoy them.

-------------------------------

Wait... we find out about his father?! REALLY?! Oh please let that be an interesting moment.... wait, don't let it be him. Please don't let it be him!

13 minutes ago, Syiren said:

that doesn't make the last two seasons bad, I just didn't enjoy them.

conversely, i only watched the last two seasons (don't remember much about them) and called it "FarGate" because two of the actors (Ben Browder and Claudia Black) i watched and LOVED in Farscape.

my thought: i hate when he leaves my texts on "delivered."  "read" is good enough. yeesh.

Yes! timing IS everything. I got a notification from community Board yesterday so I clicked on it, and someone had dropped 3 shimmers. 2 western and one eastern! I got them all! Then someone gifted me an Ice Dragon! I should have bought a lottery ticket! 

Edited by Rainn

45 minutes ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

*picks up a Stone Dragon egg from the AP*

*gets a DC history lesson from @purplehaze*

😶

Cool! One of the Release History of Dragon Cave project offspring, I presume. I know I bred one or two of those this week.

I have no idea what that means. But for now that's ok. It's too late for me to think.

I swear nothing tests my patience more than dealing with slow, crappy old computers. I have patience in real life for normal things like standing in line, or listening to others, etc. But computers? It says high speed, so you had best high speed or face my rage.

Yay! The latest forum upgrade means I'm no longer invisible to myself at the forum. Thank you, @TJ09! :)

LOL! My brain itches. sometimes hatching eggs is S+so slow!

Edited by Rainn

50 minutes ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

d8ozdfo-e71e9082-2023-4192-b09f-97ea384911ca.png

Aww. *hugs*

Hmm. I got my times muddled last night. Stoopid time change.