RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

Oh, the ER egg finally hatched, and it's xx:09, I can test-breed this new pair and abandon the egg just before the 5-min shuffle!

*clicks "breed" button, gets egg with double z code*

Are you kidding me XD

Happy late birthday. I guess it's time for you to be a jerk to me. I got exactly what you wanted, yet you insult and cuss me out. What a wonderful sister you are!

Oh dear lord. I hope there aren't anymore of those. O.O;

I decided to quit the game. And no more vent about it.

This species is beautiful and I like the concept. However, I realized I'm clearly failed in this game.

Edited by Kyath The Dream Worker

I should have gone to bed 5 hours ago. that was the plan. Y I No Follow Plan?

Please stop using orange vocabulary on Twitter. I like your work anyway, but I hope I can like (or at least respect) you as a person, too.

Edited by Confused Cat

I've worked these past 9 hours on only two boiled eggs and a slice of crispbread with cheese. FEED ME.

Guess I need to cut down on the amount of coffee I drink a day. Oh well. 

7 hours ago, Syiren said:

Looks like an alt to me. :)

Sweet! I thought so, but it was hard to compare to the little sprite images on the wikia

Sorry random people for thinking they're the worker/volunteer of that place. Sorry another random person for accidentally ignoring them by not making eye contact, only to realize they were talking to me.

Can't people without making everything awkward. This week sure is going along swimmingly...

13 hours ago, Stellalunastorm said:

Sweet! I thought so, but it was hard to compare to the little sprite images on the wikia

I always look at the yollow coloring. If it's darker like a pumpkin color its an alt, if its a lighter yellow like a lemon its normal. ^_^

~*~

My brain is so dead tonight. I want to sleep now, but I have to write....but can't write because I need sleep. Hmm, is this considered a catch 22?

Wait....another writer is asking for my advice? Have I really improved this much? it's such an honoring and humbling feeling. I don't even know what to say! I wanna just sit here and happy cry.

At least they absolutely do not want PMs so I'll never have to beat myself up over not trying that

I'm constantly mistyping my DC password (that I've been using and not mistyping for a very long time already)... what's wrong with me? oO This has been going on for a few days now. I hope I'm just tired and/or stressed (without realizing it most of the time though?) because otherwise this is almost getting scary.

Finally I get the day off and have time to actually enjoy lunch....now, what to make? 🤔

I am so tired. It feels like I've lived three days in one.