RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

If 1+1=2 and 4-2=2 then doesn't 2+2=Fish?

^ My thoughts exactly. Furthermore, matcha sticks and dried seaweed.

Hmmmmm Royal Edition or sleep....such a dilema......*yawns* dang it eyelids, stop making my decisions for me.

I sometimes wish I could turn myself off in more than one way.  Thinking about the best way to get killed isn't exactly useful, especially when you can only choose one in the end.  And then there's all those nitpicky details like location.  Not to mention the fact that it will take a lifetime to finalize and I'm not planning on anything happening for the next 50+ years yet.

Why can't I just have my opinions without your words getting in my way? It's stupid; words don't mean anything, and yet the brain is still conditioned to take offense at ones it doesn't like.

One more thing I want to change.

Hmmmmmm to buy cheaper chacos that are supposed to be for men and risk the fit not being perfect. Why not??

I wonder when they'll finish the road...

My foot is asleep. Ouch. Why do feet (and hands) fall asleep? Am I not interesting enough for them?

Am so tired....I should have been asleep 2 hpurs ago. Dang internet and its distracting distractions. *shakes fist*

Funtimes with Print Screen™.

I really like that bouquet; lots of different kinds of tulips. Some sprigs of grey willow would be nice as well.

-

Sure, three personality traits doesn't make that much of a character, but that is still three more personality traits than what the dull ******** we're supposed to be rooting for are in possession of.

Edited by Ripan

(int i = 0; i < points; i++) ... Now that 5mash is coming out some time this year, I'm looking forward to the newcomers. King K. Rool for 5mash when?

That scared the crap out of me. X~X;

I've almost forgotten what Western food tastes like. However, the 17th is in six days, and that means stuffing my gob at an Irish-style pub until I can't move, so...

I can't wait to see my best friend!!! I love her... I wonder what build a bear she wants... I want to see her!! I miss her

Stupid time change throwing me off. 😒

So the number of people who didn't look too closely at something may have been raised to 3 today. Wish I could see their face when they finally notice.

*gnihihihi*

I love brainstorming, I just wish I could get the next chapter figured out, tho I wont complain that the ending chapters are turning out nicely.