RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

censorkip.gif I am so restless.

But I should probably look into actually doing that work. And that work. And that stuff. Not to mention the other thing.

But I don't really care.

Someone just throw me off a cliff jfc

Why oh why ....

i'm such a chocoholic sad.gif

i just can't leave it alone.....

It appears that I cannot get a solid break this week at all. If anything can be taken as positive was the numerous compliments directed towards my t-shirt. At first I thought they were directed towards my mom's beautiful floral shirt, but no. They were aimed at me. A simple power ranger t-shirt Heh Heh...

Who knew.

Edited by GokaiPink

warrior cats role play yiss

art is fun why is water color so neat o fgm

i need to work on the map it nEEDS TO BE DONE YOU HAVE PROCRASTINATED FAR TOO LONG

i need to do my psychology summer work maybe later

HoW HARD IS IT FOR MY COUNSELOR TO RESPOND TO AN EMAIL I SHOULD HAVE BEEN TAKING LATIN COURSES BY NOW OH MY GOD

Continue the conversation? Bluh, I was done. I'm over it. Just move on. I really don't want to see or talk to you at all. So can't you at least keep it to a minimum? I'm so stressed out over grad stuff, I just wanna concentrate on that, not our crappy relationship that I don't want to be in.

one of my friends just started joking about dangan ronpa while i was telling him about how my heart problems are getting a lot worse and i might have to go to a hospital again and i told him to stop and he said i was getting mad at him because he likes dangan ronpa

b y e

*le sigh*

More awesome events that I would love to go to, but will NEVER come to Hawaii.

When will I stop being so censorkip.gif childish? unsure.gif

Oh, and territorial. That's not even territory, idiot. >.<

Edited by Dimar

bluh, i really don't want to eat dinner tonight >_<

.....and it's so hard to do pokerface XP

how did i never know that martin freeman had a kid named grace

he definitely named her after me no question about it

Roleplaying as my avatar Kaito is even more fun when my friend is also online and roleplaying as her avatar Gamzee. The 'act as your avatar' and 'what would you say if the avatar above you hugged you' threads have never been more amusing, crazy and fixated with faygo/ice cream (don't even ask...)

Wyoming, Oregon, and possibly New Zealand once I hear back from them. One more place to send scores to. Possibly one of the Carolina's or Vermont or something? Or one of the schools my sister wants to apply to (but Arizona looks like it has nothing for me and I'm just not sure about California)?

I wish my lower back and hip would stop hurting!! (even tho know it won't)!! I hate living with pain!!!!

I don't talk to you about this because I don't need a lecture from someone two years older than me who can't get it together enough to go to more than one class during the year about how I just need to follow what I want to do and to be careful not to get stuck where I don't want to be and blah, blah, blah. When I complain that you don't listen, you don't get to complain that I don't talk to you about what you want to hear.

I can't move.

If I do, only more pain will be brought upon my muscles.

The night falls, still stuck. I want to get up and leave. Badly. But I can't. I need to rest.

I listen to the crickets. The sound so harmonious, with perfect pitch. With my sore throat, I can command them to play me a tune. To put me asleep, without all the drugs.

But I can't. Instead, I am confined to my bed, typing my thoughts.

I want to cry, but I can't. No tears out of me. Not yet.

Hmmm...

I wish I could have a wired internet connection. That wifi is so slow. :C

To day was a fairytale...... ah listening to music and it is consuming my thoughts haha.

I don't know. Chapel Hill sounds nice, I guess. That RI place...I don't have the GPA to be competitive for. =\ They're so environmental, though. D:

You can't even ask before touching something that isn't yours?

You should know by now how territorial I am. ¬_¬

AUGH!

IT SAT THERE FOR A FEW REFRESHES

I COULD HAVE HAD IT IF I'D NOT SPACED OUT

AUGH!