RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

hmm, for a different reason. i'm not trying to hoard christmas dragons. my browser tends to slow down after being on for awhile. am planning on closing it after i'm done X(.

my [wireless] mouse is getting old too; i've had it for four years.

I should run a disk defrag tomorrow. Maybe that will help? ._.

I hate not being able to breathe through my nose.

Stupid sore throat...

Poor guy...he loves his brother too much to see how his brother couldn't care less about him. :c

I don't give a crap! When I was sick last week I walked the dogs, shoveled snow, made dinner for the entire family and took care of the dishes! YOU, you have the same cold now and you're just lying on the couch moaning pitifully.

Why does he have to be so annoying? >.>

If only he could see how annoying he is when he's drunk.

I think TJ is timing how long these Hollies stick around and giggling at the people who have to check another tab while the AP is loading and one of them is right there. As funny as I guess it is, I'm trying to catch one of these for a friend who has everything but a Holly and really wants one. Can you be nice for once, Lagmonster, and attack everyone but me?

I just missed 4 Holly eggs in a row, all from a longish but clean lineage. Time to swear in a corner!

I really wish she would just shut her mouth and stop acting like she knows everything. OH, I'M SO FREAKING SORRY THAT WE'RE NOT AS SMART, WONDERFUL, AND TALENTED AS YOU ARE, YOUR FREAKING HIGHNESS.

You really have to giggle when an adoptables site starts getting public service announcements in signatures about how to not put your egg on fansites.

Oh u guys

Currently Inside of My Mind:

Red and Black....

.... or White and Gold....

Red and Gold?

.... I hope no one thinks this is about dragons... I am actually trying to color a character in Photoshop. But what if they do. Oh god why am I about to hit the Add Reply button... Eh, screw it.

Edit: Aaahh, why did I forget to make my text purple? ...Wait, does it matter? FFFFFF-

Edited by Lyxii

Grumbles. Another night of insomnia.

Is that your grade point average for this semester, Sock?

Ummm hello!? Brain!? 4 hours of sleep is not enough, why are you awake right now, and not tired! You should be tired. Go. Back. To. Sleep!!!