RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

I really can't help but feel like they're talking crap about my character creating skills, even though they've never even seen me RP my characters.

Well, if that's the case, then I might just do the worm across the entire country of Russia. Then, I'll dance on her online grave because I just can't stand her.

OMG! I didn't take a shower! WAIT! It's 10:36 PM! OMGGGGGGGG! WHAT TO DO, WHAT TO DO, CANT TAKE A SHOWER THIS LATE! MY SISTER DIDNT EVEN TELL ME SHE WAS DONE TAKING A SHOWER! OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGgggggg

Should I just get change, go to bed, and then take a shower when I wake up next morning?

Ummm... how did I just spend two hours on Youtube? It started with IMA FIRIN MAH LAZER and ended with Tenacious D. After two hours.

I.... I don't even know.

Edited by tikigurl91

I hope that she gets on today. I really want to see that whole thing go down.

When will I become what everyone wants me to be...? The one I want to become deep inside my mind...

Anyway, Cour brought back his stuff from last Christmas now, heheh (yes, I'm talking about my avatar now). <3 Wonder if I ever will get around to finish that new avatar I've been drawing... I'm in need of a new one, I've had the one I have right now for years and it's time for a change.

Ponies and Homestuck. :U

Ugh, my neck really hurts. I'll go take pills and use Icy Hot. It's a perfectly good excuse to get another Sprite.

Why am I failing with spelling today? >.<

Why does fate shower me with sickness and infections during holiday seasons? Why fate, WHY!!!!!

Miss you

Miss you too.

Oh gawd, why did I have to turn it on when this episode is playing. Eeets so sad!!!! DDDDX

It's almost christmas... i should be happy... instead i'm borderline tears trapped in darkness.

2 days till christmas and i had to beg for more hours so i can have enough money to live... the response i got was a flat out no... i'm only 18, and i'm already ready to just give up

Man, I miss him!

I need to go back to Jersey like, soon.

Clickclickclickclick.

Why the crap do I keep watching Amnesia videos before going to bed? >.<

Ugh, shut up!

I really can't take that kind of thing seriously anymore. It's sad, but I've just seen so many empty threats that I just can't feel bad for that person.