RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

Just got back from Lake Side Cemetery, I was visiting my wife grave today is her B-day she would have been 47 today I go every year too take her roses...

Stacey I miss you with all my heart and soul... sad.gif

Motivation, y u no here?

Why do I stalk the AP knowing that I'm locked? *headdesk*

The school year for me is basically over :D It's not like we're doing anything on Monday & Tuesday...

Oh man, I have got such a crush on Hayley Williams.

Is it obvious? Is it obvious? *glances at avatar*

much pain, much pain, my bf needs to learn to not complain over every little thing

If I have the dern maths right, this batch should grow up on my birfday.

/hunkers down with eggs

Why do I always want to ride on Fridays, when I have a standing Other Plan?

Which do I want to have for dinner? Soup or Mashed potatoes?

why is Liekkiön Isku in my head, I haven't heard it in ages

Stupid ticks, go die in a pit. Seriously. I've found at least five crawling around on me in the past two days and pulled out two today alone. I hate you, you stupid good-for-nothing parasitic bugs!

And exams start Monday. What if... what if I fail?

yes let's scream at the person with anger issues and not expect to get yelled at back and then go pout and blame it on them

what a brilliant plan

(¬д¬ )

Did not appreciate the call about asking if I could come in early for my shift, only after saying 'yes' they turn around saying 'nevermind'. A friend agreed they should have just allowed me to start when they had asked. Oh well...at least I've reached the final mark in the end.

Would I pull another seven day stretch week like this again? Ehhhhhhhhhh....depends on my mood.

Stupid ticks, go die in a pit. Seriously. I've found at least five crawling around on me in the past two days and pulled out two today alone. I hate you, you stupid good-for-nothing parasitic bugs!

And exams start Monday. What if... what if I fail?

You are not going to fail!!!!

Need to pack up my stuff faster. We need to get out of this house.

AUGH, I'm running out of time for this project. AND YET I'M STILL NOT WORKING ON IT.

omg why is it cooooooold it's like 62 or something.

Wish it would rain more. :c

Meanwhile, it's been raining for three days here.

I'm so impatient. I don't have any eggs that are hatching any time soon so I've just been waiting and wondering if I should waste all my Incubates.

Hmm...is it worth it, going to school tomorrow? There are 2 days left, it's not like we'll be doing anything. I just want to sleep in. Dx

Not gonna lie, I'm a little surprised and a tiny bit disappointed that I haven't gotten any hate from rabid fans yet.

Maybe that's because I used logic and common decency and accepted that they have a differing view?