RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

It looks like it is impossible to add image rotator in Avatar as those images are "imported" in DCF immediately :/

Why? Why do I always get caught up doing other things and manage to just miss the 5 minute shuffles in the cave? Why?

I might join dragon request section some day. One sure thing is I'm just waching. I Don't post anything there for now.

8 hours ago, purplehaze said:

Why? Why do I always get caught up doing other things and manage to just miss the 5 minute shuffles in the cave? Why?

Same here.

xx:37:00 - "Meh, it's such a long time until the next shuffle, I'll click some eggs in a hatchery until then."

xx:40:30 - "Nooooo! ... I'll just read some silly internet quotes until the next one..."

xx:45:20 - "Nooooooo! ... This time I'll look at the time every 20 seconds, seriously..."

xx:50:10 - "aaaaaaaaa"

17 minutes ago, Confused Cat said:

Same here.

xx:37:00 - "Meh, it's such a long time until the next shuffle, I'll click some eggs in a hatchery until then."

xx:40:30 - "Nooooo! ... I'll just read some silly internet quotes until the next one..."

xx:45:20 - "Nooooooo! ... This time I'll look at the time every 20 seconds, seriously..."

xx:50:10 - "aaaaaaaaa"

:lol: Exactly!

There are few things creepier than being home alone with the dogs and having one of them start growling at thin air...

It's so hot I need to do laundry why is it so late why the **** can't a phone be compatible between to different providers like wow I understand competition but now you're just being completely inconvenient like what day and age are we living in guys?

You know what? If I want four pieces of toast for breakfast, that's what I'm going to have. And probably a snack in about an hour, but oh well.

I can feel well bitter taste and sadness.

And disappeared like butterflies in the illusion.

He's enthusiastic, optimistic and completely inexperienced, and that is exactly the problem; recipe for disaster. He was going to take three adults out in a too small boat, in the middle of a rainstorm. When he could barely even start the engine yet. And no life jackets.

Edited by Ripan

I really wish I hadn't said I would do this. I just can't concentrate on getting it together!

For now, I take off the "neutral" mask. (Although I'd love "Ze" "They" pronoun when mention about me if you know the truth.)

I have felt "girl crush" so many times and now. But nothing made me think "I wanna become like this".

When I became love this character... I want to try to loose my weight for the first time in my life.

So many people say loose weight is VERY painful 😭

Hmm... I love animal,non-human friends too. But I can't become an animal, non-human in real life :(

----

I bought a new mini black board for remind myself something and for doodle.

My family members can't understand English well. So I use it :P Don't read this!!!

----

I'll remove my selfies that show my face well. And upload new selfies for show off my new pajamas.(Hide face)

----

I still need to work on my general profile page, DA, Pixiv, Tumblr, Plans in real life Nah!!!

----

Tinypic is good for upload images without an account and don't leave trails. But too slow. So I chose ImgBB. Goodbye forever, Tinypic!

-

I need to finish basic settings But I have no idea :(

--

Now, the dream worker got seperated name "Kyshariath"Kysha will be zir main nickname. (Rarely called "Kyath")

Edited by Kyath The Dream Worker

You want to know why so many people quit the game? Because it went from being fair and fun for everyone to being about you bending over backwards to keep her happy at the expense and exclusion of everyone else.