RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

Nah, to me that's on the same level as building your house next to the shooting range and then complaining that the shooting range is too close because you've got children. :/

yeah........I'm totally ready to crash........(I think I put too many dots in the first set but I'm too tired to care)

kinda wish we were rping.....I'm a tad bored.

*singing "Creep" by Radiohead* (still can't believe they put that song in that movie)

1. one thing I realized : my previous car was more comfortable to drive actually - there are several reasons but the first is a cheap price. Genesis is certainly cheaper than my current car.

2. had a nice vacation anyways. 

I really want a Tesla 3, but I already have an iPhone and a Facebook account, I shouldn't get even more things that (probably) log every thing I do, send it to who-knows-where and store it forever so it can be accessed/hacked/stolen by every government or criminal on this planet.

---

Making business plans on post-its because I can.

As image rotator that I use has problem, so I tried to make one. Well, it doesn't work.

~

Edited by sh20000sh

I really wanna RP but I can't find anything that I can just hop into. I'm so bored I've got no idea what to do other than browse YouTube and it's a pretty slow day for my subscriptions...

Guess i'm really into that. Need to try to control myself.

Collecting Zyumorphs for Sinomorph summoning feels like Tetris.

On 7/23/2017 at 6:14 PM, Ruby Eyes said:

It's kinda difficult to recognize oneself if the only image of yourself you see most of the time is the mirror one - maybe that was the issue there?

*looks up fauvism and decides it's actually bedtime* (definitely not an artist here)

Late response but... Thanks for reading. I think the thing was they expected more than what they got.
Fauvism (basically artists who go color wild) didn't really have anything to do with what I was drawing. I just felt like an art snob for a moment as a sort of defense mechanism.

"Oh, you don't even know what tenebrism is?"

1390838890335.gif

(Tenebrism is a technique of creating dramatic lighting in artwork. Strong contrast in the shadows and highlights to draw focus. Rembrant's a great example of artwork with tenebrism)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'll have you know, I am a person of the internet! I can be triggered by everything."

... I have no idea how to interpret that statement. Is that even suppose to be something to gloat about?

Edited by Daydreamer09

Yeah, I'm about done. I'm frustrated and tired of fighting. If no one else cares, then why should I.