RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

I just missed getting a CB Gold in the coast. :(This is my first time in 3ish years of playing this game that I've seen a gold in the cave. You're one lucky catcher, person who caught that gold. 

What am I doing being up early?

...Oh, who am I kidding? I'm an uninteresting person. What was I thinking? Is it why they don't chat with me as often anymore? 

Edited by JolteonTails

I can't post this to facebook how I'd like without stirring anything. So I'm gonna put it here to get it off my chest.

tumblr_okc9ut7b7b1v2lbnko2_500.gif

tumblr_okc9ut7b7b1v2lbnko1_1280.gif

Twitter is so much better with you. 🌈 🦋 💖 

ow my feet ... 6 hours of "shopping" and 20 bucks spent XD

Okay. Get to the daily word goal on my novel, then I can try my hand at sci-fi short stories.

I should ask my sister if her anti-procrastination tattoo is working... maybe I need one, too...

*Spends about 25 minutes drawing a caricature of a couple*

Customer: "Um, we actually don't want to pay for it. It doesn't look like us at all."

Me: *Looks at half finished drawing, looks back at customer*

Inner Voice: "The hell you mean it doesn't look like you?! I spent all that time getting your features in and you can't see the resemblance?! What were you expecting?"

Me: "I was planning on adding some details in when I got to the coloring part so it might look better later."

Customer: "We were actually thinking it'd look like those over there." *points to examples on the wall*

Inner Voice: "You little-!

Me: "Ah, ok, well I should let you know that every caricature artist has a their own style. There is another caricature stand over by flamingos. I can also see if another caricature artist can come here to draw you."

Customer: "No, that's alright."

*Awkwardly watches customers leave*

Inner Voice: "The hell they mean it didn't look like them?! Did they go to art school for 3 years?! I spent all that time getting a degree! So how in the world can it not... ARRRGGGHH!

Hmph! Everyone's a critic. Probably doesn't even know what fauvism is.

Well... at least I can put that on the tally sheet as a demo and show I got some practice in."

...It's hard not to have your pride hurt as an artist. *sigh* Plus this was my first rejection at my new job. I may be angry, but I'm plan on continuing to improve.

Edited by Daydreamer09

It's kinda difficult to recognize oneself if the only image of yourself you see most of the time is the mirror one - maybe that was the issue there?

*looks up fauvism and decides it's actually bedtime* (definitely not an artist here)

There should always be separate and dedicated walking/biking vs horse trails. If not, it should be encouraged that horseback riders pick up their horses' poop (like dog owners are expected to).

1) Horses can really tear up trails, especially when it's wet, leaving the trail harder to manage for hikers especially.

2) Enough horse traffic and the trail is basically all horse poop. Not to mention the lingering horse smell and the swarms of bugs you have to walk through over fresh or semi-fresh droppings.

3) Not many trails are wide enough for either hikers/bikers or horseback riders to move over to the side and accommodate the other's passing.

=|

I mean.....I really would like to revive the thread but that would ultimately depend on the interest of others......of which I don't think there's a lot u_u

brain so empty ... need to focus ... so much noise ... tired ... why brain so empty ... gosh, stop talking over there, I hate these noisy offices I want the old ones back ...

Sure, turn rumours into headlines immediately, don't wait for facts.

What is a Sock doing with their toes?

(Sorry, could not resist XD)

Uh, yet another meeting ... total waste of time and breathe ...

Lazy time again

-

I feel like most of people in DC forum dislike hip-hop, rap.

(I like hip-hop... But I can't tolerate well hip-hop people's rudeness. -> That reason why I avoid most of diss raps)

-

Why my sister doesn't send a message to me?

Done this.

-

I have no nice idea how to run these.

Do these... later...

Edited by Kyath The Dream Worker