Skypool

How did the person above you die?

Because Lovecats bowled a strike on the grim reaper. Now Docthings has to negotiate for two.

On 8/22/2021 at 7:06 PM, Lovecats said:

Long_Before_Sunrise was devoured by one of those Cowplants from the Sims. And Docthings failed to convince the grim reaper to bring you back. 😔

Bold of you to assume that I put any effort into convincing the Grim Reaper.

Sunrise fell into a manhole.

Corvik attacked the driver during Speed while yelling "Slow down, you're going get us all killed."

Long_Before_Sunrise died after their environmental espionage mission against CorviTaxi Corp went the wrong way.

Lovecats took a nap in a direct sunbeam coming through the window in August. The glass was convex and acted as a magnifying glass. 

Also what Lovecats had been drinking wasn't water.

Spoiler

20210823_061053.jpg

Edited by Long_Before_Sunrise

Sunrise wanted to prove that zombies aren't real so they went to the graveyard during a blood moon. They ended up proving their existence instead.

Docthings followed me to the graveyard to prove blood sacrifices do work. But that was back in May, if you haven't noticed any stray undead, everything turned out okay then?

Long_Before_Sunrise walks to random graveyards during the day, raises zombies, refuses to elaborate further and then leaves. This has cost the EPA at least $45 million in damages in the last 5 years. When will Sunrise's reign of anti-capitalist tyranny end?

Lovecats did the billing estimate for the EPA. It might be off by a few million.

Wealth attracts unsavory opportunists as Lovecats found out. 

Sunrise ate berries that grew by the side of the road.

Docthings failed botany and didn't tell me.

Just because it's called 'wild lettece' doesn't mean it is the same as store bought lettece.

When Long_Before_Sunrise went to the green grocers, they asked for some 'Brassica oleracea'. Its unheard of for a greengrocer to get that angry - such a strange event.

Hoarfed up a huge hairball in a restaurant run by the Russian mob.

Corvik got into a fight with a customer who refused to pay them.

On 8/28/2021 at 11:10 AM, SomeRandomCorviknight said:

Died from shock after realizing there's a dc forum app apparently?

There is? 😳

Docthings died in mysterious circumstances in their lab after refusing to pay for their Corvitaxi cab.

Lovecats batted around the 50 ft. electric cord and bit it. Some prankster painted the cord to look like snake skin. >.>

I dared Sunrise to grab the electric fence wire they use for cattle.

That's not lethal... unless you hook the electric line directly to it. 😡 

Docthings died when the electricity and my magic flames mixed. Don't cross the streams!

Kekyion got beaten with oversized weapons by a bunch of World of Warcraft Alliance cosplayers, because kek means lol in Hordespeak.

Long_Before_Sunrise died after changing their profile picture for the 1.523 x 10⁷th time.