Skypool

How did the person above you die?

Long_Before_Sunrise couldn't find another gif to update their signature with.

That's not my cause of death. My cause of death was tripping over a cat and falling down the stairs while searching for a gif. I took the cat with me. Stop lurking just below the top step.

Long_Before_Sunrise died after striding through my darkest dreams, involving some very spooky cucumbers.

Lovecats took me to the Gap and encouraged me to try on clothes. It was a terrible idea. I was set up!

The flying taxi left while Lovecats was still getting into it. They'll never find that body.

Sunrise sold their soul to the devil for a hell horse. Let's just say the hell horse wasn't too friendly.

Sacrifices had to made to correct the situation. It took Docthings a long time to respawn in that burial ground and escape.

Long_Before_Sunrise can actually respawn upon death, though their respawn point is dependent on a random number generator. Sadly, this time they couldn't swim.

I arise as an Undine dragon with a mane and tail of muddy dripping marsh grass, bringing the reek of the bog!

Well, muddy, dripping, and covered with marsh plants anyway.

Birds are quite sensitive to fumes. Corvi got a good whiff of The Bog Of Eternal Stench.

Corvi died from smoke inhalation because setting damp plant material on fire causes a lot of smoke. Should have blowdried me first.

Corvi died after reaching 200 posts on the dergcave forums (congrats!!)

Lovecats died because i didn't notice, and now have 201 (202, now? maybe)?.  Why didn't you inform me of my death sooner!