Skypool

How did the person above you die?

Lovecats was 'accidentally' trampled during a sugar rush.

Corvik died when I collapsed on them after the sugar wore off.

They were squishy.

Corvik made a fatal mistake by spraying Sunrise with water.

Who said that? Can't see you through the cloud of boiling hot steam.

Docthings tried to get out of using the taxi service by harnessing me to a cart. Neither the harness or cart was fireproof. 

In a bid to become self-employed, Long_Before_Sunrise tried a new business idea and opened their very own hellhorse taxi service. It went up in flames, I can tell you. After the accident, they were never the same.

I'm not sure how someone gets impaled by a tree, but it happened to Long_Before_Sunrise. 

It was a fight to the death since Corvik know we don't talk about cat space in public. The spreading of forbidden knowledge was entirely Corvik's doing!

3 hours ago, Syiren said:

I'm not sure how someone gets impaled by a tree, but it happened to Long_Before_Sunrise. 

Ents really don't like fire.

After experiencing over a year of boredom and misery, Sunrise decided to make healthy changes their lifestyle by choosing to go trotting to benefit their mental (and physical) health.

It was all going so well until it rained.

By rain, Lovecats means she turned the sprinkler system on full blast when I was crossing the lawn.

And another section of blasted land was created.

Lovecats hates lawns for their environmental impact.

Sunrise didn't heed anyone's warnings after they told them there would be a leaf storm. They regretted not listening after they stepped outside.

While Corvik was trying to sleep, I was outside singing 'Nobody knows the troubles I've seen.'

It appears Corvik smothered themselves with pillows for some reason.

I always disappear the next day. The sun comes up. 

Corvik sank to the bottom of the ball pit and hasn't been found.

Maybe we shouldn't have used bowling balls, but the Desipis dragon requested it.

Long_Before_Sunrise died after failing to pay for their Desipis friend's burger and fries at the bowling place.

Long_before_Sunrise died after messing up the logs order for the local Grave dragon, who was very cross after recieving pre-lit log sticks instead of pure wood.

Lovecats, being a pyromaniac, made the mistake of staying around to watch the Grave dragon work. Now there's two new faces on the Grave Dragon's wings.