arlymaye

Dragon Cave Community Notice Board, Departures.

Hey everybody, it's nextavengers! I've returned from being off for a while and would like to offer eggs from any of my dragons to those interested smile.gif Most of my dragons have not been bred recently so if you would like an egg please just pm me and I will try to get one for you!

Here's a z-code Nebula hatchie (influenced female) with a cute code ("Bzz", like a bee)

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

Have a good day! smile.gif

Took her, thank you so much smile.gif

Edit: Thanks, and you too smile.gif

Edited by Godzalla

I accidentally misinfluenced this egg to be male, so here's a nice lumina from a holiday checker if anyone wants it. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think influence wears off after teleport so you can influence it any gender you want once it arrives on your scroll.

Take me home!

I accidentally misinfluenced this egg to be male, so here's a nice lumina from a holiday checker if anyone wants it. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think influence wears off after teleport so you can influence it any gender you want once it arrives on your scroll.

Take me home!

i took it, thank you!! i took it because it will be a nice mate for a 3rd gen Wintermagi i will breed Eventually™

<3