arlymaye

Dragon Cave Community Notice Board, Departures.

Finally got a mate this holiday for my pretty 09 Valentine and Black checker. 1st test breeding, they liked each other! And the code is all caps, ending in Z. Alt fodder?

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

Enjoy!

Edited by Bodecia

Finally got a mate this holiday for my pretty 09 Valentine and Black checker. 1st test breeding, they liked each other! And the code is all caps, ending in Z. Alt fodder?

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

Thank you!

Messy Radiant Angel hatchi for whoever wants it =) Freezing is fine, do whatever you like!

Gone! You're welcome Starscream, go for it!

Edited by Silverwatermist

Valentine's Day Giveaway!!!

Please note. I want these to go to someone without Valentines and/or had difficulty catching Valentines.

2 batches of Valentine dragon hatchlings to up for grabs!

Batch 1: One Heartseeker hatchling, one Rosebud hatchling, and one Arsani hatchling to go!

Please post if you get these hatchlings! Gone to warrior777! Enjoy your new hatchlings!

Batch 2: One Radiant Garden hatchling, one Valentine '09 hatchling, and one Sweetling hatchling to go!

Please post if you get these hatchlings! I don't know where these went. Please tell me. I would like to know where they went.

WARNING!

All batches grow in 4 hours!

Edited by Shokomon

Following the strange, shimmering brook, you find yourself under the shadow of a willow. The tree is abnormal, with pink, glittery leaves and strange symbols carved into the purple bark. Nestled around the base of the tree are several eggs. Which do you take?

This egg has a very clean look; it’s completely devoid of dirt and scratches. Enjoy, Iauraearien!

A small puddle of condensation has collected under this egg. Enjoy, t7d4nvs9!

Offer dummies, and please let me know where these babies go! Do not kill, freeze, abandon, regift, or experiment with them, or I will be more tightfisted in the future.

Edited by ladyinpink

Following the strange, shimmering brook, you find yourself under the shadow of a willow. The tree is abnormal, with pink, glittery leaves and strange symbols carved into the purple bark. Nestled around the base of the tree are several eggs. Which do you take?

This egg has a very clean look; it’s completely devoid of dirt and scratches. Enjoy, Iauraearien!

Offer dummies, and please let me know where these babies go! Do not kill, freeze, abandon, regift, or experiment with them, or I will be more tightfisted in the future.

Thanks, ladyinpink! It will be named and pampered. wub.gif

Thank you! What a lovely lineage smile.gif

Gifting smile.gif

RA x bronze Tin checker Gone enjoy.

If anyone needs one as a Valentine mate feel free to pm me.

Edited by tishavara