arlymaye

Dragon Cave Community Notice Board, Departures.

Valentine's Day Giveaway!!!

Please note. I want these to go to someone without Valentines and/or had difficulty catching Valentines.

Four Valentine dragon hatchlings to up for grabs!

One Heartseeker hatchling, one Radiant Angel hatchling, one Arsani hatchling, and one Heartstealing hatchling to go!

Please Post if you get these hatchlings!

I got these hatchlings, thank you! I did keep in mind what you said. I only collected one Valentine's egg aside from the new release, so thank you very much!

This egg is surrounded by mysterious, reflective dust. Enjoy, DragonOfTheIce!

This egg shines brightly in the sunlight. Enjoy, MessengerDragon!

This mottled red egg almost glows from within. Enjoy, XPatchX!

This egg has strange markings on it. < Z-coded, even! Enjoy, rinoa26!

Offer dummies, and please let me know where these babies go! Do not kill, freeze, abandon, regift, or experiment with them, or I will be more tightfisted in the future.

Edited by ladyinpink

Here's something! Gone! To a good home with DemimondeSemigoddess! biggrin.gif I totally did not see ur post when I first check back haha

It was up for a trade, but since it grew into a hathci on my scroll and since someone wonderful decided to breed me a silver for free, here's a Nhiostrife Wyvern from some Spriter Alt!

The other two up for trade were this and this. If you'd like to adopt them, send me a PM with teleport link with dummy in it! Don't have any magi left so

Edited by IOU

Here's something!

It was up for a trade, but since it grew into a hathci on my scroll and since someone wonderful decided to breed me a silver for free, here's a Nhiostrife Wyvern from some Spriter Alt!

The other two up for trade were this and this. If you'd like to adopt them, send me a PM with teleport link with dummy in it! Don't have any magi left so

Don't mind me imma just take the bab hatchi!!

They have a nice code uwu

This egg is surrounded by mysterious, reflective dust.

This egg shines brightly in the sunlight.

This mottled red egg almost glows from within.

This egg has strange markings on it. < Z-coded, even!

Offer dummies, and please let me know where these babies go! Do not kill, freeze, abandon, regift, or experiment with them, or I will be more tightfisted in the future.

Thank you for the sweet little Frill baby! Will be loved and named wub.gif

This egg has a very clean look; it’s completely devoid of dirt and scratches. Enjoy WWECornSerpent!

This other egg has a very clean look; it’s completely devoid of dirt and scratches. Enjoy coo_!

This egg is encrusted with colorful gemstones. Enjoy, StormbirdRising!

This egg has strange markings on it. Enjoy WWECornSerpent!

Edited by ladyinpink

This egg has a very clean look; it’s completely devoid of dirt and scratches.

This other egg has a very clean look; it’s completely devoid of dirt and scratches.

This egg is encrusted with colorful gemstones. Enjoy, StormbirdRising!

This egg has strange markings on it.

Thank you so much for that beautiful egg. wub.gif