Syrup

What do you collect?

I really try not to collect anything, I hate clutter. I have a lot of jewelry if that counts as a collection xd.png

I have two dragon statues, two dragon letter opener holders, and a dragon oil burner...But books are what I collect, or horde I should say, I have a lot and it drives the family insane.

I collect knives. And I have a bunch!!

What kinds of knives do you have? I love knives *starry eyes* I just wish I had enough to make a collection.

Oh well, I've got a large collection of Cds, little stones, coins, small bottles of parfume, posters, shells, bracelets, virtual dragons and I used to collect tiny sachets full of ketchup or majonnaise that i've stolen in all the restaurants where I haved a meal, first of throw those lasts all in the trash because them were gone bad x)

i collect polished rocks, those little erasers that are cute shapes, and any item that is a koala or is shaped like a koala

I tend to collect rocks and shells and things from places I visit. They're like little pocket memories. I also like stickers and shiny things. happy.gif

I used to collect Pokemon cards. I quit long ago, but I still have them.

Now I collect cacti, classic Disney movies, anything teal/turquoise, and particularly funny quotes I find around the internet.

I'm working on getting all of the State quarters. happy.gif Been at it for a few good years now.

I used to collect trash and money, but not so much anymore.

I wish I was able to collect dragon merchandise and awesome weaponry, but I haven't found any. sad.gif Maybe I should look harder. But I do collect movies. Slow but steady. smile.gif

Tickets from various trips (plane, boat, train, raffle ect.), crystals, books, pressed flowers, odd trinkets that I find interesting, and microscope slides of human organs. So far I have skin, kidney, liver, pancreas, esophagus, bone marrow and tonsil. I really want a slide of the brain though...anyone willing to donate? tongue.gif

I collect dragons. Yup, in real life too smile.gif . Also, books, and love anything connected to Star Wars. And, oh, I have a small collection of manga, and Studio Ghibli-movies.

Edited by thalya