Syrup

What do you collect?

I collect like all kinds of rubber bands. I shoot em tie them together to make a cool bracelet... you name it. Besides rubber bands are cheap too cool.gif

hmm Wall scrolls from anime/manga, jewelry boxes (I have like 20 of them), and more books and dvd than you really want to know about tongue.gif

Whatever TouHou-related and awesome pictures I can find in the Internet (note: I just download and collect them because I think they are rather nice, but sometimes I may use them as references).

Real life: practically anything, even empty boxes.

I collect instruments. And knives. And the tears of my fallen enemies, which I keep in convenient glass vials.

Books, dragon statues (those made by Agora gift house), and bionicle (yes, I still love them, even though I only have them so I can draw them, it's not like I play with them these days, lol).

And once upon a time I collected stones, rubbers, plushies, pokémon and digimon things (both cards, plastic figures and plushies) and harry potter lego. I threw out the stones five years ago and next up is the lego and maybe some of my plushies.

Books, picture frames, stickers (lol), journals, and as of late, mini hand sanitizers from Bath and Body Works (I just cannot get enough of them, they smell so good).

Dragon figures, antique tea cups, candles, and semi-precious rocks and gems. I got a few really neat ones the last time I went to Utah.

I collect way too many things. One of these days, I'll have to buy a house just for all the useless junk I've accumulated.

I collect lighters, cigarette packs, Monster cans (the energy drink), a ridiculous amount of 50 cent machine items, anything to do with fairies, dragons, and unicorns, pens, stickers, coins... I think that's it. Bottle caps (mostly just from beer bottles, since most drinks don't have the kind I like anymore).

Okay. That's it.

OH NO! I almost forgot. I also collect porcelain masks, like these:http://thumbs.dreamstime.com/thumb_315/122261056850eGwu.jpg

Not the dolls though. They creep me out for some reason.

I collect all manners of dragon, wolf, mythology and fantasy related merchandise. I also collect ear cuffs. They are my favorite variety of jewelry.

Though currently my dust bunny collection is doing much better than any of my other collections.

Edited by Jackal

I collect books. I used to collect pretty stones when I was around 10 years old :3

I collect Transformers figures(i have over 200 already ^w^), Dragons(any kinds, toys, statues, posters etc.) And I started to collect Lego Ninjago also. I love legos and it's so much fun to make stuff of them also some of these ninjago boxes have dragons so i get 2 things at once ^^

I collect:

Interesting rocks

Charms/trinkets

Dinosaur figurines (as accurate as I can find them)

Dragon figurines

EXPENSIVE dragon figurines (you know, the ones that are... only for display)

Little scraps of things like electronics

I refer to this stuff as my hoard. tongue.gif

Pokemon Cards... videogames... books... Dragon figurines (the McFarlane's Dragons Series to be exact) and they're all scattered about my room and house (mom hates that)

I collect penguins! I've got hundreds... from lots of different countries and places.

I love penguins so much, I even got a penguin tattoo. I really like penguin snow globes. And earrings. I have a ton of penguin earrings.

I guess I collect figurines, though only specific ones. Characters from Tales of games and various Pokemon ones xd.png

Um. This. I have a shelf of Pokemon, two little chibi Kratos figures (got two random boxes and ended up with the same one twice D: ) and a figure of Yuri Lowell.

Dragons. Not talking about DC, but dragon figurines and stuffed toys. My computer collects cat hair.

i forget if i posted in this thread yet

umm i think the only thing i collect is skeleton keys

and i have a few jose carioca things! and pokemon cleffa stuff