Syrup

What do you collect?

i collect soft toys, Dragon statues and wolf pictures and recently different kinds of fuchsia plants and lobelia

mainly i collect the dragons, hundreds of dollars gone into it already >w<

mangas, video games, rocks, my old drawings, and other shnuff...xd.png

I definitely collect buttons/pins, too. I love them. They're pretty compact too so it's not like the collection takes up a whole ton of space.

- Rocks/minerals (including a little stone animal from each gem/mineral show I visit - I have a dolphin, a couple cats, a lion, a bear, a couple wolves, and an owl, though that one's made out of bone and not rock.)

- Coins (the state quarters, President dollars, old US coins, coins from other countries)

- Pressed pennies

- Wolf figurines

Got a few more to add to my already long list...

-Bones (not so much the big ones unless they're skulls)

-Feathers

-Rocks

-Broken glass

I don't really collect much but I would say... Paint samples. I want to be an interior designer when I grow up so I guess I have about 30 of those and 50 or more, my dad through away. But I like colors but hate math... So i might not be one... But, anyway I collect paint samples

Edited by dr.bieber229

souls user posted image

JK *cough* o-o

But yeah I don't collect anything

Edited by TheComingUp

I collect feathers and seashells. I most definitely did not start collecting seashells more obsessively after playing 358/2 Days. Nor have I searched for seashells that look very similar to the ones Xion had. laugh.gif Strangely, there aren't many seashells in Hawaii (at least not where I live). However, there are a lot of birds! <3

I collect feathers and seashells. I most definitely did not start collecting seashells more obsessively after playing 358/2 Days. Nor have I searched for seashells that look very similar to the ones Xion had. laugh.gif Strangely, there aren't many seashells in Hawaii (at least not where I live). However, there are a lot of birds! <3

My parents collect seashells. We kind of have a beachy-themed house because of it. Wallpaper, seashell-filled lamps... (my dad went to Hawaii in graduate school to study the birds, so I'm not surprised about that).

I'm still collecting penguins. I just ordered $80 worth of penguin merchandise online on Wednesday and I'm hoping it'll come soon. tongue.gif I'm running out of room in which to put my penguins, though, so I'm planning on ordering a penguin wall-organizer soon so I have room for MOAR penguins. ninja.gif

dragon stuff, what else from a dragon obsessed fan?

Dragon figurines, plushes, posters, books games, cosplay accessories, anything dragon related, I have a really cool dragon staff and real decorative Japanese Katana(Which my sister brought back from her tour of Japan) I also have a lifelike dragon skull hanging on my wall and a 3d medieval castle puzzle on which some of my smaller figurines sit. And a reusable calender set which you can see Here

I used to collect stuffed animals and video games when I was younger, but now I just collect pins and souvenirs.

Edited by Waddlespink9

Me?

I collected any Pokemn items I could get my blistered-from-paying-way-too-much-pokemon-on-DS Hand on. I now also am a Major Halo fan. So I am doing the same, except replace pokemon with halo and Ds with xbox. Also, I collect paperclips. and books. My prized possession is my complete series of the "lost years of merlin" books.

I collect rocks and kicknacks, mostly of fairies and dragons.

I love that series, Froggu! Although the first book is a little like Star Wars...

Taxidermy, bones, animal parts (tails, paws), and horns. I also collect shiny rocks and fossils.

I collect all kinds of random things: Rocks, candy wrappers, beads . . .

I can't really remember them. There's too much.

I'm starting to collect nail polish... I have arouond 40 polishes.

I'm also making my own "frankenpolishes", where you make your own polish by mixing already-made ones or using your own ingredients.

I'm starting to collect ukuleles. I have two currently, I'm getting an electric ukulele for Christmas, and I'm saving up for a custom built tenor size. In the ukulele world, we call this UAS, or Ukulele Acquisition Syndrome. There is no known cure, but new ukuleles help calm the symptoms.